Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should have guessed that this thread would turn into "x person is a supreme being and therefore others are probably inferior lowlife sub-humans". too bad i was too blind to predict that. i'll see myself out.

(cue the posts below me which'll be inevitable "good riddance; you won't be missed" responses that i won't be around to read but know they will be there anyway)

Since... when did it turn into that?

I do not see one single instance where anybody said "anybody else is inferior to this person" besides maybe Glaceon saying ZM is her favourite or something... (but really, that's quite a stretch)

If you interpret compliments like "that person's really dedicated" or "that person is pretty cool and chill" as meaning "anybody else is an inferior low-life subhuman" then there's your problem.

Back into happy discussion (that I'm glad this thread has managed to stay on for so long so far), well I actually can't say that I have spoken with ZM a whole lot but any discussions so far have been pretty good ones~! And I like people who make good discussions ^o^ And I am glad that this thread has been making you feel better as well ZM, since apparently you needed something like this.

Edited by Freohr Datia

That sounds more a cruel joke. Everyone is unique and special in their own way. Not inferior. Other traits are what make us differ from one another.

Edit: May be thinking too deep into this

Edited by WaluigiWeegee

That sounds more a cruel joke. Everyone is unique and special in their own way. Not inferior. Other traits are what make us differ from one another.

Edit: May be thinking too deep into this

Nah, you're spot on.

We need to talk more, Fre. ^^

Yeah, I really did. Things have definitely been looking up for me and I'm glad.

Yup yup

Well good~ It should continue!!

Actually a good post from Weegee. Applause, please.

*applauds*

ZM usually has very entertaining posts and he is generally a nice guy all-around. I don't think I can find any negatives, nothing but praise I can think of off the top of my head.

On topic, ZM appreciates archers, so he is allowed to live. For now.

Whew.

ZM's one of three fellow members of the Bro Kingdom and one that I've known since my early days on SF. Albeit we don't talk as much as we should, he's my utmost respect. Kudos to you bro

I respect you, as well, brother. Thank you .

ZM usually has very entertaining posts and he is generally a nice guy all-around. I don't think I can find any negatives, nothing but praise I can think of off the top of my head.

No negatives? That's good. I do what I do to be pleasant.

Zedemm is a pretty cool guy, and his heart is in The Right Place
puts up with a lot of stuff I'd grow tired of
he should have more confidence in himself, I don't see things to dislike :V

we don't talk enough, although we do talk!

I don't do appreciations well okay

am I allowed to nominate myself???

if not, you could probably ask someone to! and if that doesn't work, you could always [threaten / bribe, (choose one or both)] them!