Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Rey, before I knew him, he seemed like that one famous dude that prolly wouldn't even remember your name if asked. The whole Gim-Rey exhibition pretty much sealed the deal for me that's he's hilarious..... And then I entered FE4Thread and was exposed to all the puns..... which were fun..... most of the time

Granted, I don't go there much, nor do I really talk to him, but from seeing his posts around in the forums, along with the impressions he's left in those that he's friends with and is close to, I can confirm that Rey has much respect from yours truly

You're still a weeb though. But one I can appreciate. Points added for being chill, too

Rey is a super sappy pungeon master who's thankfully grown out of that awful waifu lord phase (Thank Bindi~)

And is also improving on being an elitist who picks too many fights with other very vocal peeps~

He's still a massive weeb tho :p

I wasn't before. I was as vocal as Ana or Airship Canon with elitist weeaboo opinions and waifus.

Its funny how i didnt notice this. But then again, theres a time frame where i just sorta lurked this community more than engaged. I really dont remember seeing you get real bad outside the waifu weirdness.

With all the credit I gave you, OldMan... the thread was only 50% of the solution.

50% is huge, considering how people ultimately change themselves Edited by OldMan

Man, Rey made that patch for PoR that lets you play the Japanese game with the English script. He gets major points from me for that. Other than that I don't know him that well, but he makes some funny videos sometimes and seems like he's been improving in certain ways that other people know more about than I do.

wait what

I don't remember exactly why, but I think there was a thread where someone (jokingly?) tried to pair Rey and Ana. I think because they got into arguments a lot, particularly in the awakening board and maybe on the smash 4 topics as well.

Edited by SeverIan

I forgot to mention that Freohr is also great at spriting <3 and was one of the most consistent helpers back when I was running my Silver Blade project.

As for Rey:

He seems like a decent guy, and has definitely been improving as a person over the years. From what I've seen, he is often one of the first to challenge Anacybele and her opinions, which would be cool if he didn't do it the way he does, which often results in an escalation from discussion to pointless argument as words are exchanged.

He's one of the biggest Awakening nerds I know, having hours of footage on YouTube and followed by rather loyal viewers.

He lives in a desert which i'd imagine is quite a secluded lifestyle, so I suppose I can see why he likes his waifus so much.

75%

Appreciated by Raven