Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Shuuda until I joined the staff, but he's been a moderator here since pretty much the start. He was a good mod and stuck through the time where our community was pretty terrible to staff members. He got a lot of undeserved flak for being inactive, but we used to have built-in moderator rankings in the ACP before our last forum upgrade, and his speaks for how active he used to be lol:

*he was ranked 3* lol

I remember finding and posting this on our staff board back in 2012 or so, and we were all surprised about Shuuda's activity, 'cause we also didn't have notifications that told us when another mod did something (I had to check the ACP logs just to see what mods were doing). He was very active as far as handling reports and situations goes, he just didn't post much and didn't involve himself in threads. We didn't get to speak much on a personal level, but the times we did were always enjoyable.

So yes! Shuuda deserves lots of praise, he contributed a lot to the betterment of the forum, even if it was in the shadows :P:.

edit: lol, even he was surprised

Someone must have rigged it for me to wind up 3rd. But still... :newyears:

Edited by Tangerine

Shock can be pretty fun and he can be pretty nice sometimes too

He also shares fun interesting facts all the time~!

And you can tell from his posts in this thread that he'd love to get the opportunity to befriend everybody

A really laid back dude, he has a good perspective on things, and again, he's really chill. Never seen him rude to anyone, and that's an easy way to get appreciated in my book.

He's one of the few people I can legit say I wanted to be friends with when I joined.

Stay awesome, man.

He also shares neat facts in HHH on occasion, that are thought provoking, if not just interesting.

Edited by Honesty

oh my >//////<

didn't really expect this today

but... this sudden appreciation really changed my mood today.

Thanks for the honor Glace.

Shock can be pretty fun and he can be pretty nice sometimes too

He also shares fun interesting facts all the time~!

And you can tell from his posts in this thread that he'd love to get the opportunity to befriend everybody

well, everyone i meet on SF are all really cool people. And i love meting new cool people!

Cool dude, has fun facts to give.

Shock is really cool and friendly

IMO a funny and cool guy.

awwww, you guys are too kind

I really like his attitude toward things. Generally seems laid back, Pretty cool guy.

A really laid back dude, he has a good perspective on things, and again, he's really chill. Never seen him rude to anyone, and that's an easy way to get appreciated in my book.

He's one of the few people I can legit say I wanted to be friends with when I joined.

Stay awesome, man.

He also shares neat facts in HHH on occasion, that are thought provoking, if not just interesting.

a rad outlook on life keeps me laid back, nothing to worry for too long

and it's hard for people to get a permanent residence in my dislike book.

i'm super forgiving

Friendly and funny guy, nice to be around.

Has the best fun facts and the worst grammar.

hehe, well my grammar helps identify me i guess ^^;

HE KNOWS WHERE THE BIG BOYS PLAY

JUST LOOK AT THE ADJECTIVE - PLAY. HE AIN'T HERE TO PLAY.

http://prntscr.com/5m1279

I AIN'T HERE TO PLAY

I'VE COME TO BRING IT

wow

people back in HHH really liked the facts