You're waifus are garbage compared to mine.

ToastyYlissean

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm SORRY for being so abnoxious and annoying! Maybe I will contribute to the conversation! How would you like that, you bunch of MEANIES!

Walhart would have been my husbando if he wasn't so ugly and old, the vegetarian diet was a great addition to his character. No wonder Basilio and Flavia got their asses kicked, he eats so healthy he is ripped. My husbando would have to be either Owain or Henry. The sword hand is to amazing to ignore. The thing is Tharja was creepy and sad, Henry was creepy and happy. Henry had a wolf, that wolf was his only friend. It got killed by the towns people and Henry killed everyone back. In the japanese version Olivia states that his smile is a fake smile. Due to his messed up childhood he ended up havingvto hide his true emotions. He even cries.

My waifu is Sully because she isn't a pansy like the other girls in awakening she trains every day, probably more than the others. She is ripped and strong. Tomboy personality is the best. Nowi and Panne are tied for second with me because of loli and furry. Normally furries seem creepy to me, but Panne's character looks human enough not to be disgusting. Furries who create characters with human bodies and animal heads are make me throw up, especially when they have hair all over. She is mad at humanity and I understand why, they kill needlessly when death can be avoided. Anything thats non human means nothing to humans. They are only concerned about furthering themselves, even when it means hurting others. Nowi has no reason to be my waifu other than being a loli, that's really it. I can't be a pedo because she is 1000+ years. If it's about appearance, we are both kids.

How did you like that HUH? A serious post by me, can you believe it?

holy shit i was joking when i said you were a paedophile in the other thread, but

(admittedly i have no idea what context there is around the second one and i assume it's a joke but jesus christ i don't evne know with this community anymore)

(admittedly i have no idea what context there is around the second one and i assume it's a joke but jesus christ i don't evne know with this community anymore)

glac is bi, she proclaimed herself the only waifu, put two and two together, etc

glac is bi, she proclaimed herself the only waifu, put two and two together, etc

ok i put two and two together and still have a possibility you were serious in that sentiment, please remove my doubts better

You can be ripped without having to eat "healthy".

waifus want people who are made of nothing but skin and boners with long sweeping hair.

...that's funny, I was going to say the same thing. Edited by Juliet