• Saleh
    • Soren
    • Bastian
    • Sephiran
    • Miriel
    • Henry
    • Pent
    • Julia

Gotoh might have warped 50 people across the continent (pffft, even Lena can do that!), but is he a REAL WORLD HERO like Sety is (who has pupils who are even more broken than he is, another thing Gotoh failed to do; Sety's also a better teacher), I think not!

I don't know anything about Sephiran, but he was an invincible dick who didn't join you in FE9 so fuck him.

Anyone think brammimond is stronger than athos? I mean he lost himself for super power, even more so then nergal I think.

Probably Lewyn, I mean he was possessed by Forseti in gen 2, so he'd probably be ridiculous if he actually fought with the Forseti Tome.

FE6: Lilina (I'm surprised, she's not in the list)

FE7: Nino

FE8: Lute

FE9: Ilyana

FE10: Lehran (if you got him), Sanaki

FE11: Merric and Linde (both max magic in my runs)

FE12: Merric and Linde

FE13: No idea (probably avatar, if you put magic as his strength)

I have heared that Levin is op, but I haven't played the Judgral-series yet.

So I voted for Sephiran/Lehran.

response to these:

I tried to think of the strongest mages lore wise from the different games, like why Gotoh is the only one from Marths games, is because I doubt anyone could actually outshine if were going by only lore and not stats.

Yeah I was thinking about mainly playable characters.

The lack of Julius and Julia despite Ced's presence is a bit sad.

From the list, I'd certainly vote Athos, the guy's certainly not the archsage for nothing (the guy was even able to extend his life by a thousand years), but my true vote would go to Julia.

Why? Loptyr's power is so vast that even the combined might of 10 (i'm not counting the valkyrie staff wielder even through FE4's does when saying it) dragon powered, WMD wielding warriors can't do a friggin' thing against him while Naga's power alone no-sell him. Moreover, Julius's deathquote (at the hand of his sister) hint at the possibility that Julia is Naga's vessel.

Edited by Sartek

Gotoh might have warped 50 people across the continent (pffft, even Lena can do that!), but is he a REAL WORLD HERO like Sety is (who has pupils who are even more broken than he is, another thing Gotoh failed to do; Sety's also a better teacher), I think not!

I don't know anything about Sephiran, but he was an invincible dick who didn't join you in FE9 so fuck him.

Welllllll there is a good story reason for his invincibility. And you can recruit him in FE10... it just required a lot of effort!

In regards to the last two words: Altina has that covered!

Finn is the correct answer. There is no other mage who can turn Blue hair into Green!

I mean there's this non existant fight between Sigurd and Finn

Sigurd: With Tyrfing I increase my res by 20

Finn: I stab you with Three Brave Lance attacking 6 times and proccing Continue for another 6 attack

Sigurd: Thats against the rules isn't it?

Finn: Screw the rules I have green hair!

MAGIC IS AN ABOMINATIONIn

Anyway, Gotoh for reasons already stated. Honorable mention to Hector. Dude manage to see the future with more details than Athos(admitably on his deathbed) lol.

Edited by Anti-Fun

I really like Athos a lot. I'm gonna go with him.

My guess is Lehran. While he is specifically not one of the Three Heroes, the fact that he was able to stand up to the group that defeated Dheginsea must count for something. And considering he had mantle in PoR, his power doesn't seem to be dependent on Ashera's presence.

I'm not so sure about that. The blessings on Ragnell and Alondite stayed in effect from the time of the sealing of Yune up to the events of PoR and RD. It could easily be the case that Lehran's (and also Dheginsea's?) blessings lasted through that period of time as well. It's not definite though...just saying.

I'm sure Heim was incredibly powerful, too.

To be fair, Heim could be pretty weak and still be good thanks to Narga... :)

Just looking at power, probably Julia or Lewyn, simply because the power of FE4's holy weapons is worlds beyond anything from other games. Of the two Julia is pretty obviously more powerful, I GUESS, but I'd vote for Lewyn anyways.

Sephiran is probably stronger/better overall than anyone else, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Julia. Since Narga is apparently stronger than all of the others combined.

But... seriously...

Probably Lewyn, I mean he was possessed by Forseti in gen 2, so he'd probably be ridiculous if he actually fought with the Forseti Tome.

The real reason why Levin never fought in Gen 2 is because the game would crash from the overload of sheer badassery.

Edited by GreatSaiyaman