Got my ACT results back

ZemZem

I've heard it's getting harder, yes. The math section was very difficult.

Man I never took the act. I really missed out. Ah, the golden days of youth...the scent of fresh lemon...

Hey SeverIan. Sounds nostalgic.

I've heard it's getting harder, yes. The math section was very difficult.

Hey SeverIan. Sounds nostalgic.

Yo ZM :D

Oh, this reminds me of a stupid story. I was taking a standardized test (a high school one, but not the SAT or the ACT). At the time, they only had language arts and math sections being officially scored, but they wanted to add on a science section. So they decided to test out a science section that would be for informational purposes only (it wouldn't impact the school's funding or anything). So I answered the multiple choice questions as best I could. But when I got to the essay question at the end, it was on volcano formation, and I had never learned about that in school because I didn't take geoscience (I took bio 9th grade, chem 10th grade, AP bio 11th grade, physics 12th grade). So...I didn't really have any idea what to write. So I started making weird drawings about ways volcanos were formed, like giants punching holes in the ground so far down that magma came out, and aliens making holes and dumping lava in. I wonder what the person who graded that essay did. Did they laugh? Did they mourn the scientific learning of the modern day student??? I'll never know.