Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

Just a note for whoever is the victor between Anacybele and Elie (and any potential future matches): as of 2PM (essentially 2 hours and 35 minutes from this post), I'll be down my father's house. I'll still be able to play, though I have no idea how good my Wi-Fi will be. Since my phone is dreadful for browsing, can you either message me on SF or on Skype for today, please? I can't promise I'll see it immediately; I might be a bit slow to reply

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do we have a sub for Knife?

(aka, does anyone want to sub for him? iirc he's already "lost" the first game, so you'd be starting out in the losers bracket)

also Void/Momentai, whenever you're ready

aka "sometime tomorrow, after I wake up"

the best part will be when Doofina gets back tomorrow (later today but w/e) and we did all this for no reason

:P:

Since you're probably asleep now I'll be available later on during the day, I'm in the eastern time zone. When I say day I mean night, so probably somewhere around 11 pm my time. Can't promise I'll be available before but I know I'll definitely be available then.

I want to fight my round 1 loser's bracket today, and more if I lose. Get on it as soon as possible, Shulk and KwehKweh.

To be honest, with such a large volume of players in this tournament, to hope to be finished with it by tomorrow is being very optimistic.

Thx for le update, seƱor Doge.

Ana, let me know when you're awake from your slumber~

I'm here, tell me when you're ready. I was actually up an hour ago, I was checking other stuff. Sorry about that. xP

OHHHHH THAT SPIKE MY FIRST EVER

GG round 1

Edit* Oops I set my randomizer to include All the valid stages, and apparently Mushroomy Kingdom, sryyy

Edited by Sara.

I thought the stages you were picking were illegal. But it seems they aren't, so I'm choosing to forfeit. You win, you can move on. I have too much trouble with these stages because of the stuff they do and I don't like that they're legal. I should've looked at the stage list more closely before signing up for this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

And in that one match, I suicided twice in like two minutes. I don't know why I'm having trouble with Ike's alternate Aethers lately, I used to recover just fine with them... I want a good game, not a match full of suicides.

Good game on that first Luigi vs Samus though. I think I did well despite Luigi being at a disadvantage due to Samus's superior range, speed, and projectiles.

Edited by Anacybele

Sry :/ The only illegal stage was Mushroomy Kingdom (because I fail at setting Random Stage Select properly goteamderp)

Not letting this go unnoticed though; Elieson 2: Anacybele 1

I'll confirm that that's how it went too. I would've allowed a rematch on that "win" I got though. You suicided and so I kind of got off easy. I don't like winning that way. But if this is what you want, I can't stop you.

Edited by Anacybele

Welp, KwehKweh has gone to sleep because Australia time zones OP, and it's already 5pm here, and I will probably be in bed/sleeping before KwehKweh wakes up and can then fight Shulk.

You guys should have played yesterday when you both had the chance.

Welp, KwehKweh has gone to sleep because Australia time zones OP, and it's already 5pm here, and I will probably be in bed/sleeping before KwehKweh wakes up and can then fight Shulk.

You guys should have played yesterday when you both had the chance.

Yeah, we should have. It's like 3 am in Australia, while it's only 11 am where I'm at...