Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derp, I think i screwed up the rules or something for round 2. Sorry void, rejoining!

No it was definitely me lol. Random items making an appearance has happened one time each set in this tourney. I keep forgetting to turn them off.

err...

Well, considering the black lightning effect happened, I guess you won?

Do you want a redo.. I mean those lag spikes.

Honestly, it's up to you. Far as I can tell, you won that last game, and therefore the set

Considering it took me two minutes to post this, I'm presuming the lag is on my end. Lemme see if I can do something about that

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

As is your Marth and Shulk, considering how well you did in those lagfests. We have to have a rematch sometime--I don't think we're both satisfied with what happened there! And as far as I can tell, nothing on my mind is causing it. That's really odd

Well this tourney officially broke my l and r buttons.. until further notice I will be unable to participate in tourneys and other matches..

Set Grab/Shield to X/Y and use the stick to Jump. You can totally still pull this off

Set Grab/Shield to X/Y and use the stick to Jump. You can totally still pull this off

Short hopping with the stick is near impossible, I absolutely hate the tap jump mechanic and I turn it off every smash.