Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

I'm a bit confused here. I gave out my FC, but I don't know if I'm playing.

I am available to play Friday and Saturday. As long as it doesn't happen in the afternoon, I can play Sunday as well.

Edited by Power Master

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're on the substitute list, and the first on it at that. Meaning if someone has to drop out, such as myself, you'll take my place in the tourney. And I may have to, so be prepared just in case. I wish you luck if it comes to that! :)

You're on the substitute list, and the first on it at that. Meaning if someone has to drop out, such as myself, you'll take my place in the tourney. And I may have to, so be prepared just in case. I wish you luck if it comes to that! :)

Okay, thanks! Good luck to you, too!

@PJSalt and Anacybele: Unfortunately I can't let you play on Friday. My reasoning is that if Ana wins your set and goes camping on the weekend, it messes up the flow of the matches as she won't be able to play later rounds.

If Ana is going camping this weekend, I will have to sub her out.

On another note, I'm working on a better way to keep this thread more organized. Stay tuned!

Edited by Doofina

I think the best course of action is to let the two of you play on Friday and we'll see what happens. Please play your matches before you leave! Also please let me know before you leave if you will have internet.

If you lose the set, nothing happens to the tournament progression. If you win and you have internet, nothing happens either. If you win and you don't have internet, I'll have to sub SecondWorld in as the deadlines aren't flexible and the semi-finals will be starting on Sunday.

OK just gonna get a clear deal for my Blade Tourney. Is everyone gonna be ready at Noon on the 10th? My time which is Washington and western U.S time. Sorry I'm bad with timezones.

But we have two days to complete a double elim tourney

I'm good for that date, I'm pretty sure.

That's 1PM mountain time right?

Also thank god that the launch day tourney is tomorrow and not today so I can unlock mah boi Ganondorf

EUK PEPPER THINE ANGUS

Unlocking as many characters and customs and everything as I can before tourney start.

Also want to test how well I can online play after I get back from an appointment.

I'm good for that date, I'm pretty sure.

That's 1PM mountain time right?

Also thank god that the launch day tourney is tomorrow and not today so I can unlock mah boi Ganondorf

EUK PEPPER THINE ANGUS

YEAH

except for that last part that sounds less fun

Edited by Euklyd

Because the way you destroyed me, it's obvious that I wouldn't win match 2. It wasn't really fair anyway though, Ike has always had a severe disadvantage against the Links because of projectile spam. He literally has no defense against their arsenal and that's why I could barely do anything to you. I just saw no point in playing another round. So you win, blah blah blah.

I don't know why I bother to enter tournaments. I've entered several and never made it past round 1...

Edited by Anacybele