World of Ruin

My mom always completes the seppuku in the newspaper everyday. (It's a wonder how she can live through such an ordeal)

Edited by Knight

I saw a grade school child commit sudoku today. What is our world coming to?

at a different site i frequent "suicide" actually filters into "sudoku" so at first i was really confused as to why you would make a topic out of this

at a different site i frequent "suicide" actually filters into "sudoku" so at first i was really confused as to why you would make a topic out of this

Whoa, seriously?

kefka tower

I'm glad I'm not the only one who instantly thought of FFVI when seeing the thread title

What in the everliving fuck?

I bet they leave "seppuku" as "seppuku", amirite?

kefka tower

kafka tower

As Terra Branford awoke one morning from uneasy dreams, she found herself transformed in her bed into a monstrous vermin.

As Terra Branford awoke one morning from uneasy dreams, she found herself transformed in her bed into a monstrous vermin.

1st bug esper AFAIK. I actually can't think of a single bug summon in FF at all.

EDIT-For god's sake they have a train summon (which is admittedly the best summon). Throw in a bug.

Edited by SeverIan