Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if gorf doesnt just flip scum now that rapier hammered i'd go rapier, but not before looking into mancer again (and probably whoever else is alive) just to be safe

Having only five players sucks. I've never played to the point where three votes is enough to get someone to the guillotine. Still, I was willing for a Gorf lynch anyway, so no harm done.

anonydraft

caught in a lie

Except I've never played anonydraft, if we're speaking about the game where players picked their own characters and got roles based on them.

Anonydraft was the game where you were Moonside and you Helios (rip) and I lynched the scum dayvig with five people alive.

at this point I'm certain Rapier is either multiple who switch accounts between games, or a goldfish irl

at this point I'm certain Rapier is (...) or a goldfish irl

oh no, my secret has been leaked

Seriously though, I can't remember games from two years ago. Maybe this is why I never learn to Mafia, lol.

yu didnt actually hammer. that was me tryna gauge yu in real time. yu kno im desperate if im pullin lame reaction tests

that said no premature hammers THIS MEANS YU MANCER!!

What was the purpose on your reaction test? What did you achieve from doing it? '_'

did i ACTUALLY just get hammered?

rapier for 1000% scum. it adds up too; dewound was pushin em hardcore in the first few pages and just... dropped it. looked like a poor man's distancing. and rapier's reaction was piss poor too. i dun remember the interaction with randa but that combined with his extreme tendency to stay in the back is nasty shiz. DON'T. LET. HIM. LIVE. TO. LYLO.

prims and mancer are clear in my book. i'd say put omega there too but if the three are in lylo it's omega. sb is dangerous and deserves the noose if he sets foot near lylo.

ebwop

page loaded + it takes 4 to lynch @_@

yea i'm the "caffinator." i caffinated yolo n2 and n3 (decided not to use my action for n1) cuz das mah dawg n i wanted em to do g shit in which you succeeded. guys, think about my wagon. you're pulling for my lynch because i played well n scum reacted awkwardly to me. and @ prims you're literally the one who said i think 2 Days ago that i can easily be confused town. fuck, YOU'VE done nothing but flip flop for the past couple Days after randa got bodied. and so has omega. and zyth. and mancer. and fuckin like all of this playerlist. so please go to the bathroom and shave your hairy chest with occam's razor and take your vote off me. yolo, u my dawg. PLEASE don't make my clean record of not getting ml'd as town since my return to mafia alive cuz you KNOW that there are far better lynch choices than me. i am absolutely blaming it on you if you're on my wagon for lynching me wrong and will laugh in your face for like a while. rapier... for all i care come up with excuses as to why my wagon's good cuz you're probably our last scum with your careless ass vote.

There are 6 alive lol

also SB your role isn't really nerfed at all, with the miller claiming D1 it's essentially a cop who can't act on Night 1.

lol last time somebody from omega's site came over here we lynched you in LYLO for fakeclaiming cop, is that going to happen again????

I guess? But if you scan 2 living people with the same result you don't know if they're both town or both scum, and imo wasting a night on the miller claim is a waste.

Also that time I was forced into the cop claim despite a ridiculous amount of info roles existing because fuck wizards.

I still say we go after SB because of the (somewhat horribly nerfed) cop claim and the fact that we have already seen a daycop and a rolecop so he might well be scum or an ITP.

What the fuck? The daycop was 1-shot and the rolecop was scum, so how does this make me likely antitown?

"although I kind of doubt it." If you claimed fulltime daycop I was going to call bullshit on you at that point. This is also why I thought your D1 guilty might've been you screwing around, because I wasn't sure if our roles would co-exist, and why I jumped to "scum rolecop" claim because I decided THAT probably was too much info together.

I guess I should probably reread Gorf, but after I properly wake up.

Discussion is somewhat stagnating in this game so I actually propose turbolynching players quickly for interactions until we reach LyLo.

@SB: Well, the daycop seems kind of strong especially with the roleblocker flip. The daycop means that Prims can bypass any jailkeep or roleblock in the game and that seems to already border on too much investigative roles in the game. Randa being a cop flip also makes me think that there are too many investigative roles this game.

Also, given the nature of my role, I am likely to think that Omega, Gorf and Rapier are all town. My role ties in nicely with the Loved Maker and Insomniac Maker. The Courier aspect of Omega's role seems townie as well given the OC-ish nature of my role.

Thus, by PoE, you are the last scum.

I actually propose turbolynching players quickly for interactions until we reach LyLo.

dafuq....

iight i jus got told were continuin 12 hr shifts til next week so i aint rereadin. rapier <-> sb is the direction ima go idgaf about all these claims n shit im goin off my own reads n if i lose so be it

alternatively we no lynch n see if sb can cook up anything but i personally prefer bloodshed

#yolo

#swag

#hbc

##vote rapier

@Mancer

Why the fuck do you think turboing people is a good idea?

There isn't too much info in the game. Randa was scum and Prims was 1-shot, meaning that town only gets one investigation full stop if I'm scum. Communication roles are pretty much all null except Mason Recruiter which is never used anyway, even if you and Omega are probably town on interactions, and Vhaltz gave scum a useless role to claim in the other game he hosted anyway so that doesn't make them any townier. If you want to apply "role X is like role Y, so they must be town", then wouldn't that make my role town considering Prims'? Your rolespec blows.

Wrt Gorf interactions, Randa never had an opinion on him which reflects badly on him. dewound's read on him is kind of ??? since it develops out of nowhere and isn't really backed up with anything, kind of similar to how he treated Randa? I can see it being scum trying to last minute distance from his buddies since I think the wagon at the time wasn't going to realistically break (and that Randa was a counterwagon iirc) so I'd be fine with lynching him based on this side of the interactions.

From what I can tell Gorf basically got onto dewound's case for a bad Rapier suspicion? Another weird thing is that he barely addresses dewound from what I can see after he votes him, which is kind of weird considering his vote was parked there anyway? His Randa interactions are kind of bad though, he dodges around him and then writes him off as gut-town when dewound was pretty much sunk except Randa decided to do that weird gambit so he died anyway. So yeah I'd be good with this lynch I think.

My backup to this would probably be Rapier despite the my result, because Randa clearly knew that there was a loved maker in the game when he bsed his guilty on Prims, so Rapier must have either been his buddy or rolecopped n1. But considering Larsa died when imo there were others who looked townier than him kind of leans me towards Larsa being rolecopped instead and killed because of his role, meaning that Rapier would have to be his buddy? Would like some thoughts on this, anyway.