Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, considering the fact that its gonna be 4 man toMorrow and the optimal play will be to nl then, i guess i dont see quite as much harm in nling now.

what makes you think that your results are gonna have any merit? what with a flipped miller theres a high chance that the last scum is a godfather.

It's better to NL today because then any guilty I get is 100% trustworthy and won't be seen as scum making a big play.

I'm not convinced that the last scum IS going to be a godfather since if I get roleblocked or jailed or w/e my results are completely useless until N3, and even then if none of my scan targets have died off I could have scanned 2 scum or 2 town and wouldn't have any way of knowing.

There's also the chance of me scanning a godfather+other scum and then the godfather modifier fucking scum over too, if they get lynched first its like getting a double guilty and on one of the mafia roles that were meant to be immune to scans anyway.

Funny how Gorf became so angry after Prims decided to make a case on him, lol. Yes, dewound was suspicious but not obvious scum for me by the time he decided to hard defend Mancer and push me. I remember you also didn't find him scummy at that time, so why are you pushing me for it? I wasn't there when we were near the end phase, so I only managed to read the rest of dewound's content after he was lynched. I couldn't tell that he was scum merely by analysing his flimsy reads on Mancer and me (tbh the worst part of his content was when he claimed unnecessarily).

You reads on Randa were even worse, considering you never spoke of him until he became the Town's talk, and you switched from gutreading as town to reading him as scum very quickly, which feels like opportunistic scum bussing in order to try looking town after your scumbuddy inevitably dies.

At first I voted you from order of elimination, but now the evidence tells me you weren't as townie as I thought. It makes sense for you to be the last scum alive. The rest of your content isn't bad, but you've been coasting throughout the game and using other people's reads to form your own without bringing anything original, which makes me think you wanted to avoid the eyes of the Town in order to survive longer as the last scum alive and make easy cases/votes to save your butt. I'm okay with the lynch.

I still think Gorf is scum and I'm not really impressed by his reactions here.

The inevitable result of NL is going to be that SB dies because he's clear by way of jail and nobody gets a result. We can do it if you guys insist.

So much appeal to emotion from his part. :/

Anyway, if we NL, we'll just continue the same discussion from today. Why not end it now and use the next Day more productively (that is, if the game doesn't end with Gorf, which I assume will be the case because I can't see anyone else who's alive as scum)?

Like, his response to being called out was a wall of bullshit about he's not a viable lynch target and... no? You're objectively scummy-looking, dude. Pleading is really god damn pointless here and if he's town he should be trying to convince me to lynch scum, not just attempting to make me not lynch him.

The inevitable result of NL is going to be that SB dies because he's clear by way of jail and nobody gets a result. We can do it if you guys insist.

If you know this is inevitable, why comply with it? That being the case, NL is more detrimental than good for the Town, because our only reason to NL is to rely on SB's investigative ability. If he is killed, it's a waste of time.

But considering Larsa died when imo there were others who looked townier than him kind of leans me towards Larsa being rolecopped instead and killed because of his role, meaning that Rapier would have to be his buddy? Would like some thoughts on this, anyway.

Larsa had half-CCed dewound because of what I posted (sorry), it was very obvious he was a jailkeeper variant.

Rapier, who would you lynch if Gorf flipped town?

Gorf, who would you lynch if Rapier flipped town?

Mancer is the least town fmpov. There's still stuff about his D1 which seems strange in my eyes. First, dewound's hard defense on him helped dissolve his wagon, so maybe dewound only pressed me to use me as a scapegoat to give Mancer a hand without anyone noticing. Note how everyone's attention focused on his case on me instead of his unnecessary defense on Mancer. Second, it is true that Mancer pushed Randa on early D1, but that's it. Sometimes scum vote their own buddies on early D1 just to get towncreds later (which he got). Mancer never pushed Randa later on; instead, I was the focus of his attention.

These reasons are weak though. I'll need to iso everyone because it seems hard to believe one of guys are scum. If gorf isn't, I honestly dont know who is.

Also, SB should basically be treated as clear. Nobody CCed being jailed and Larsa definitely would've wanted to jail on N2 to get a clear - shortly before he died he made a post where he was incredibly suspicious of SB. Logical conclusion is that SB was his target. I don't think scum is going to have a strong-willed over a 2-shot jailkeeper, and the roleblocker was dead.

There's also the matter of the amount of investigation in the set-up, and how SB is making town!SB posts right now (he words his scumreads more inquisitively when he's town, eventually he's going to catch on to this and change either his scum or town play but I don't think he has yet tbh)

Remember though that I brought attention to dewound's hard defense of me and claimed that it was similar to Bluedoom doing that in Qprogue. If that matters.

We can also see this as an attempt of yours to distance yourself from him. You never bothered to mention it again when addressing dewound.

Remember though that I brought attention to dewound's hard defense of me and claimed that it was similar to Bluedoom doing that in Qprogue. If that matters.

this may legit be a towntell, not because of Mancer doing it but because Randa parroted his logic entirely which is rather unusual for a buddy-buddy interaction

anyway mancer get on gorf If You Want To Win

this may legit be a towntell, not because of Mancer doing it but because Randa parroted his logic entirely which is rather unusual for a buddy-buddy interaction

anyway mancer get on gorf If You Want To Win

Seems reasonable. It's likely that I'm trying too hard to see scum behavior where there isn't. It's more plausible for Gorf to be the last scum.

Like, his response to being called out was a wall of bullshit about he's not a viable lynch target and... no? You're objectively scummy-looking, dude. Pleading is really god damn pointless here and if he's town he should be trying to convince me to lynch scum, not just attempting to make me not lynch him.

course i'm objectively scummy looking. i CAN'T argue the circumstantial evidence, all i can fuckin say is that i'm NOT scum n that lynching me diminishes our chances of winning. i'm exactly what you are at this point: confused town trying to find scum off the severe lack of evidence. i just don't have a retard clearing me on my side.

if rapier's town sb's it. mancer is town cuz role + reaction to getting a note saying that i'm the caffinater + ridiculous defense by dewound. yolo town cuz there's like no chance dat shit was a bus. n then there's me rapier and sb. those two are making it to lylo, good luck to whoever's gonna join em.

What I'm saying is, Gorf, if you're town, what are you doing to help convince town to lynch scum? You look like you're trying to convince town to lynch Not You.

if youre asking me to pull up the evidence that pins rapier, the pretty much set-in-stone other lynch candidate, then youre probably not gonna end up getting it n thats cuz i suck at time management n have a lot of homework i gotta finish before tomorrow. ive explained that dewound's accusation of rapier and him just... dropping said suspicion is grimy, n in all seriousness what has rapier's play consisted of? hes been in the background almost all game, doesnt have one significant push that i can remember, n is showing the most confidence hes shown all game just right now. it screams survivalistic. plus ive explained what makes half of town clear.

prims does scumsb gambit a roleblock to try n salvage a clear?

I can't say it's something he'd never do but he's not a gambit-heavy player, and even if he was it's heavily implied by Larsa's posting history that Larsa really would have jailkept him. There's no reason for Larsa to idle the remaining jailkeep, we would want that clear. Again, I don't buy rolefuckery as an answer when the jailkeeper is only 2-shot and scum had a full-time roleblocker. A strong-willed or second counter would be very out-of-place.

His posting also reads town!SB to me on a meta level, and has good interactions with flipped scum.