Official FFTF Horoscopes

Parrhesia

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorpio

Today you will enter an argument with a friend who does not believe in horoscopes. He (and it will be a he) is, of course, talking nonsense.

Damn straight he is. Someone's gonna get shanked tonight...

Scorpio

Today you will enter an argument with a friend who does not believe in horoscopes. He (and it will be a he) is, of course, talking nonsense.

Okay.

Gemini

You will be faced with the awkward situation of explaining to either a young child or a very naive teenager who Adolf Hitler was.

Happened yesterday. If Kyary Pamyu Pamyu counts as Hitler.

27/10/14

Leo

This will be a day for common, irritating clumsiness. Nothing will stay in your hands for long. Avoid picking things up, or holding hands with your loved ones.

This explains why I tripped over myself 10 times.

I don't have anything against Kyary, but I find her intimidating, probably even scary.

Who even is that.

ibyvcfnGaKKXeO.gif

I don't think I'll get tired of this one.

Edited by Makaze

Couldn't you have posted those three lines of text in one post.

I think each method gives a different sort of emphasis and I think he knows which kind he was going for~

also he may or may not have gotten that off of parrhesia though I didn't pay enough attention to know who did that kind of thing first/most other than how parrhesia's known for it

I think each method gives a different sort of emphasis and I think he knows which kind he was going for~

also he may or may not have gotten that off of parrhesia though I didn't pay enough attention to know who did that kind of thing first/most other than how parrhesia's known for it

They should both reconsider.