Official FFTF Horoscopes

Parrhesia

I'm cancer but that does not apply to me at all, I mean I don't wear make up and I'm not in a relationship right now and I'm not looking for one, so this is way off.

yeah youre cancer all right

Scorpio

Beware of close friends outing themselves as Western Sydney Wanderers fans. Do not engage in the Poznan.

wise words that one should adhere to for the rest of ones life

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck cunt?

brendan santalab is a racist cunt btw and now he doesn't have legs because we crippled him hahahaha

(please still win the ACL)

23/10/14

Aries

You may face adversity today. Fear not, for the size of your muscles and sexual dimorphism will bear you in good stead.

Taurus

You will encounter a long-forgotten meme for the first time in a while. Do not fret - the rest of the day can only get better.

Gemini

You will meet an old friend or relative, and they will have gained a significant amount of weight since you last saw one another. Don't comment on it. They know as well as you do.

Cancer

Any takeaway ordered today will be of very disappointing quality. Trust in your own cooking today.

Leo

Today, an old nursery rhyme will haunt you, because you cannot remember the last line. Remember; Google is your friend.

Virgo

Today will be a day of great fortune, specifically because of the contrast to yesterday being terrible.

Libra

Someone will try to get into a debate with you about how humans don't know for certain that they're all seeing the same colours. Don't get involved. It isn't worth it.

Scorpio

Today a colleague at work, university or school will bother you with their inability to use chopsticks. Bring a fork to work, university or school. You'll hate yourself for it, but they'll thank you later.

Sagittarius

You will suffer a long, hard internet blackout. Use the time to think about simple pastimes, such as fishing or gardening.

Capricorn

This is not a good day for reading, as crowded white noise will seem to follow you wherever you go, be it singing, overheard conversations or bird calls. Try audiobooks instead, with headphones.

Aquarius

You will receive a gift, meant kindly, from a friend, and you will struggle to conceal your disappointment at its value.

Pisces

Today will be uneventful. Nothing will happen. You will forget every moment of it within two weeks. Despair of what your life has become in this day and age.

Taurus

You will encounter a long-forgotten meme for the first time in a while. Do not fret - the rest of the day can only get better.

Is it going to be because of Waluigi's meme thread? ;~;

I encountered a sorta old dead meme a few days ago though and sadly it was because I remembered it myself~

But thank you for the consolation horoscope ;~~~;

23/10/14

Aquarius

You will receive a gift, meant kindly, from a friend, and you will struggle to conceal your disappointment at its value.

*Is just happy to receive a gift, but it'll still suck if it's like a broken window*

*Is just happy to receive a gift, but it'll still suck if it's like a broken window*

/gives a knife with a penny taped to the side

Edited by Makaze

24/10/14

Aries

You will discover that one of your close alpha friends is not an Aries. While anyone could understand your reluctance to accept this, instead channel your concern into the realisation of your own exclusivity.

Taurus

Today you will discover one of your friends is in fact incredibly rich. It will be brought up in as awkward a fashion as possible.

Gemini

Today is a day to look disappointed, but say nothing, when one of your friends says something blatantly racist. A look on the 24th of October 2014 from a Gemini will be worth more than any scolding.

Cancer

Be dissatisfied with your surroundings today. You will find your chakras to be filled with a self-loathing enery, desperate to change your own surroundings.

Leo

You might be dissatisfied with your phone today. This will only be exacerbated when people you love and care deeply about insist you upgrade to a smartphone, or a better smartphone, or a tablet or something, which will cause you to suddenly launch into a defence of your own phone.

Virgo

You will disapprove of a friend's fashion choices today, but be incapable of acting on your feelings.

Libra

Today, you will have the chance to experience a new and interesting flavour. Like grubs, or rats. Don't be tempted. Stick to what you know.

Scorpio

Today you will accidentally blurt out something incredibly racist, and nearby Gemini will stare into your soul. As penance, donate $10 to www.zodiacofparrhesia.net.au. Immediately.

Sagittarius

Your sleep last night, and tonight, will not be good today. At all. And that, more than any mere horoscope, will doom today and tomorrow.

Capricorn

Today you will begin the first step on an exciting journey. Specifically, to become addicted to some form of stimulant.

Aquarius

Today will be a day of intense, intense suffering, as very small things will seriously annoy you and cause you to lash out as others. This will not be your fault. Your coworkers will suffer as a result. They may or may not forgive you.

Pisces

Today you will continue to bitch about why your horoscopes are always negative, without any desire to change your fortunes on your own.

Pisces

Today you will continue to bitch about why your horoscopes are always negative, without any desire to change your fortunes on your own.

Tsk. Tsk. Almost got me, there. :smug:

Libra

Someone will try to get into a debate with you about how humans don't know for certain that they're all seeing the same colours. Don't get involved. It isn't worth it.

Ok, Ok.

I spent a few hours thinking about this yesterday.

24/10/14

Leo

You might be dissatisfied with your phone today. This will only be exacerbated when people you love and care deeply about insist you upgrade to a smartphone, or a better smartphone, or a tablet or something, which will cause you to suddenly launch into a defence of your own phone.

I think this might be applying to another Leo I know... because I already changed mine a long time ago.

VsCHFr6l.jpg

I was so attached to that prepaid flip phone too.

Taurus

Today you will discover one of your friends is in fact incredibly rich. It will be brought up in as awkward a fashion as possible.

oh boy