Official FFTF Horoscopes

Parrhesia

27/10/14

Aquarius

You will develop a mildly annoying intolerance towards something you actually like. You'll get over it in a couple weeks, but it will suck until then.

... Yeah, I can see that happening. It being an HSC exam day for a subject I actually like. We'll see.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should both reconsider.

I personally can handle a bit more scrolling than usual perfectly fine and I don't mind just as long as it isn't like 10 in a row or something

Even after staying in FE4 thread, which very very greatly promotes the edit button, I just can't bring myself to care enough until it gets to be plenty more

I suppose it helps that I'm so easily amused~

Edited by Freohr Datia

no people should use the edit command unless there is some comedic/otherwise value kept by a multipost

and don't be a cunt about it and post more than 3x in a row

cannot be fucked to keep this going

lol at the people getting real mad about pisces, it wasn't even a thing until some guy started whining about it, lol, what a beta

i don't remember who it was so they can escape actual naming and shaming

lol at the people getting real mad about pisces, it wasn't even a thing until some guy started whining about it, lol, what a beta

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

quitter

Then again when you summed up all of them to bitch about the Pisces thing kind of spelled the end of this supposed creativity of yours. Which is kind of beta.

And when did this whole alpha/beta stuff start to happen. I've seen it from both Furet and Spike because Fuckboy is a stupid name and Furet is easier to spell and remember. Do you just use it out of irony or kind of maybe believe it. Out of irony.

lbr the dude can hardly keep the qotd updated how could we expect him to update two things daily at once

with that said,

ARIES

basically today you will have a pretty good day. good for you!

TAURUS

your keyboard will not cooperate with you in any fashion. pay very close attention if you're sending any business emails, they'll be rife with typos.

GEMINI

today is the day, but your body will be acting up. gird your loins and force through it, it's worth it.

CANCER

somebody you like very much will say something completely and utterly insane. smile and bear it; it's a passing fad.

LEO

take stock of your friendships and keep in the forefront of your mind that you need to budget time for yourself, you might be overextending yourself helping others.

VIRGO

if you see the geese fly over your head and you are not shat upon, it will be a good day. if the geese fly over your head and you are shat upon, go take a risk.

LIBRA

trim your neckbeard and hit the gym today. it's a good day to swim.

SCORPIO

you may think you have invented a new color today, but that just means you need a nap badly.

SAGITTARIUS

don't give in to peer pressure, your phone is perfectly fine for your needs.

CAPRICORN

new food is good, go try that new place you've been meaning to go to. you know the one.

AQUARIUS

today is not your day. call in sick and go back to bed.

PISCES

it's a good day to work in the yard, but remember to stay hydrated or you'll probably get sick.

SCORPIO

you may think you have invented a new colour today, but that just means you need a nap badly.

I always need a nap.

Actually, I was thinking of a colour scheme for a Lego MOC this morning, maybe I'll sleep on it before I decide what to do.

GEMINI

today is the day, but your body will be acting up. gird your loins and force through it, it's worth it.

Coffee didn't agree with me last night... Other than I feel fine.

SCORPIO

you may think you have invented a new color today, but that just means you need a nap badly.

Ooh, nice.

It's harder than one would think to think up a new color, though! o: