What's your weight and height?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're making me feel overweight

I was 195lbs a few months ago... That'd be fine if it was mostly muscle, but the extra weight was actually body fat. I'm trying to bring my body fat percentage down, before eventually bulking up with strength training. Back in 2010, I was 155 lbs, for the record. Lmao. Same height and everything else, just a very low body fat percentage.

I was 195lbs a few months ago... That'd be fine if it was mostly muscle, but the extra weight was actually body fat. I'm trying to bring my body fat percentage down, before eventually bulking up with strength training. Back in 2010, I was 155 lbs, for the record. Lmao. Same height and everything else, just a very low body fat percentage.

I'm probably not mostly muscle

6 feet, haven't checked my weight recently, I lost a bit over the summer, before I was in the mid 200s. I haven't been exercising as much as I should recently, my bike broke and I haven't bothered to fix it since it's probably gonna snow pretty soon. I get a lot through fencing though, but I need something to do more consistent.

155 is very thin for 6'4" too. i might just be biased towards am. football metrics, but 6'4" people should definitely be over 210...

Edited by Phoenix Wright

near enough 6 feet / 182cm

117 kg / 258 lbs

I'm not going to deny that I've got an unhealthy storage of body fat (maybe ~25%?), but people keep telling me I should play Rugby. Others look at me and estimate I weigh no more than 100 kg. Muscles, son.

If I brought down my body fat percentage to about 20% (average), I'd estimate my weight would be about ~105 kg. I'm currently trying the ketogenic diet to bring down my body fat, and I've lost about 8 kg in ~4 months. I haven't been enforcing the diet very well and neither have I been working out, but it's something.

Also, to have a visible six-pack, you need a body fat percentage of below 8%. Which is within range of the body fat level of athletes. So don't feel bad if a rippling six-pack does not emerge when you tense that abdomen of yours.

Yeah to be that heavy at that height, it sounds like you have a solid muscle foundation. I think you need like 10% BF to start seeing some decent abs. And in your case, you can probably start seeing it at around 15% like me.

Also Keto sucks, you're losing weight because you're at a caloric deficit at times, not because carbs retain fat. They retain water.

155 is very thin for 6'4" too. i might just be biased towards am. football metrics, but 6'4" people should definitely be over 210...

That is incorrect for someone of my bone density and structure. American football metrics are ridiculous. Although BMI is a rough estimate and doesn't account for skeletal structure at all, that is in the overweight range for BMI.

It should be noted that BMI is accurate for lean or slightly muscular builds, which is what I am. 210 lbs would require someone of my stature to either be extremely muscular or chubby.

Goddamn mates, I feel light.

5'9, 140~145 ish. Then again I lost like 10 pounds this month alone from stress.

NEW DIET TIP. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, JUST HATE YOURSELF AND THINK ABOUT SUICIDE EVERY DAY HUEHUEHUE.

That is incorrect for someone of my bone density and structure. American football metrics are ridiculous. Although BMI is a rough estimate and doesn't account for skeletal structure at all, that is in the overweight range for BMI.

It should be noted that BMI is accurate for lean or slightly muscular builds, which is what I am. 210 lbs would require someone of my stature to either be extremely muscular or chubby.

psshaw:

6'5ish 250 lbs

brick

swole as fuck from jordan plays european football

--but yeah, i suppose my frame is more football-friendly and yours not so much.

6'0 165

183cm 75kg

165 cm., 47.6 kg

(that's 5'5", 105 lb. for those in the US. . .and I am pissed because I'm too light to donate blood)

what??? i didnt know that you could be too light to donate, what's the reasoning?

Edited by Alb

psshaw:

--but yeah, i suppose my frame is more football-friendly and yours not so much.

If you use a calculator like this: http://www.myfooddiary.com/Resources/frame_size_calculator.asp

My frame is "thin/small". This also agrees with the MedlinePlus sizings. As far as body type, I fall into the ectomorph category.

So yes, I am not built for football at all. lol

If you use a calculator like this: http://www.myfooddiary.com/Resources/frame_size_calculator.asp

My frame is "thin/small". This also agrees with the MedlinePlus sizings. As far as body type, I fall into the ectomorph category.

So yes, I am not built for football at all. lol

According to that site, I'm either a small frame (wrist) or a broad frame (elbow). It's not my fault that my elbows are really huge!

I'm around 5'5-5'6"

Because of my height, I feel like I have a hard time making friends with taller people and have a less imposing appearance, much to my chagrin.

My weight the last time I checked was like 140-150 lbs.

At least you're bulkier than me.

The bulkier you are, the more imposing you look.