It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Florete, August 25, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, August 25, 2015 - No reason given

It appears that Nintendo isn't the best Fire Emblem player since resource management isn't exactly a top priority for them it seems.

This.

It appears that Nintendo isn't the best Fire Emblem player since resource management isn't exactly a top priority for them it seems.

Obvious joke but: They always have relied on their Jeigans rather than taking risks on newer stuff with greater potential.

Obvious joke but: They always have relied on their Jeigans rather than taking risks on newer stuff with greater potential.

They are also not giving their Ests their chance in the sun...

Shulk, Lucina and Robin do not have greater potential than Mario. Not by a long shot.

The maybe Mario is of the Oifey archetype? (I think I got the right archetype)

Yes, they are often sold out and our grand selection in actual gaming stores tend to be like, Mario, Luigi, Link, Zelda, Pikachu, Yoshi, Peach and DK. MAYBE Megaman or Sonic.

DK? You mean Diddy. I hardly ever see DK. Diddy, though, is everywhere.

But yeah, NoA is constantly getting shafted in Amiibo stock. It's like Nintendo doesn't care about us.

DK? You mean Diddy. I hardly ever see DK. Diddy, though, is everywhere.

But yeah, NoA is constantly getting shafted in Amiibo stock. It's like Nintendo doesn't care about us.

I've never seen Diddy in my areas be it AZ or WA. Guess that may be a minor difference.

I guess there are minor differences depending on what part of the US you're in.

This definitely feels like the case. Here at my area we've got whole columns at Target stuffed with Diddy Kong.

Then again, no one in my area liked him back then because HOO HAH, but even now there's still alot of unsold Diddys here.

True story I didn't think rarity was that big of a deal, thought everything was blown out of proportion and passed on the silver Mario

more sales for less detail and colour

Edited by Five5

Big news for Wolly Yoshi fans

ff4c008ae2.jpg

68a986ca9b.jpg

[spoiler=Amiibo Release {US} Schedule]2015line-upjcpv4.jpg

Also, Animal Crossing booster packs will be $5.99 each

amiibo News
A new 3-pack of Mii Fighters from Super Smash Bros. will launch on Nov. 1 at a suggested retail price of $34.99.
The Mewtwo amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 13 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.
Mega Yarn Yoshi, a giant green Yoshi amiibo made from yarn, goes on sale Nov. 15 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. When tapped to the GamePad controller in Yoshi’s Woolly World, Mega Yarn Yoshi activates “Double Yoshi,” a second Yoshi to use at any point in the middle of a stage, as well as the ability to save a player’s favorite Yoshi pattern to the amiibo. The standard Yarn Yoshi amiibo also enables the same functionality.
The Falco amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.
Edited by Elieson

...Those Yarn Yoshi are way overpriced. :/ Good thing I just want the blue one.

Add in the amiibo chip and they're pretty much on par with what wool plushies cost.

Add in the amiibo chip and they're pretty much on par with what wool plushies cost.

And I always thought many plushies were too expensive too.

That mega yarn Yoshi is wowbig though. o.o

It still really baffles me that Falco is the very last of the on-disc Smash characters to get an amiibo (even after Dark Pit and the Mii Fighters) and that even Mewtwo is getting his amiibo out before Falco. Well, it's nothing to get too fussed about.

Also, with Tom Nook finally getting his own amiibo figure and card, Nintendo's covered every major character of theirs that they feature heavily/often in general advertisements and official Nintendo character group pictures (well, the ones that aren't all from a single Nintendo series or Smash Bros.). I don't know why, but I'm really glad about that, especially since things like Dark Pit getting an amiibo before Tom Nook when the latter is much more important and prevalent to Nintendo seems really wrong to me (don't ask why it bothers me more than it should. I know Tom Nook wouldn't have had specific compatibility with any games even if he came out before Dark Pit).

And to make this post not be me just being irked about "unfair" amiibo order releases, I'll contribute to the conversion: so what do you think the next amiibo series will be? We've got the Smash, Super Mario, Mario 30th Anniversary, Yarn Yoshi, Splatoon, and Animal Crossing lines so far. If I had to make a guess, I'd predict that they'd be making amiibo for Pokken Tournament, maybe?

Edited by Randoman

so what do you think the next amiibo series will be? We've got the Smash, Super Mario, Mario 30th Anniversary, Yarn Yoshi, Splatoon, and Animal Crossing lines so far. If I had to make a guess, I'd predict that they'd be making amiibo for Pokken Tournament, maybe?

Maybe a Fire Emblem line to coincide with Fates release?

Edited by Tsunami922

Next line of amiibo (besides Animal Crossing) should be Super Mario wave #2. We know there are going to be amiibo of Donkey Kong, Wario and Rosalina from that line, and there likely be three new ones to go with them (I'm expecting Waluigi, Daisy and Toadette).