It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

I saw the Shulk amiibo available online for like

five or so minutes

five or so minutes i saw it available until it said it was not available anymore

tried ordering it then

but i was

too late

damn

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to Gamestop to check on my Shulk literally right before they were going to call everyone (including me) to say that the preorders were in. Being early paid off in a huge way, as I managed to get not only my preordered Shulk but also a Toon Link and a Sheik from their extras (I was especially lucky on the Sheik, as it was their only extra of her). Of course, I had to cancel my preorder of Codename: S.T.E.A.M. in order to pay for them, but I can always buy that game later (or, if physical copies of it become rare, I'll just download it).

Edited by ClevelandSteve

I got my Toon Link! He's soooo cute. <3 They really did an awesome job with him!

I asked about my Ike figure just as I said I would, and the guy took a look at my order. He said it was strange that it was closed for seemingly no reason and told me that as far as he can tell in his data, the order looks good to go. Still, he said he has no idea why this happened or anything. So no solid confirmation that I'm still getting Ike, but no definite cancellation yet either.

Still, this is a relief. I've been so scared!

Edited by Anacybele

I got the automated call about MM3DS on friday. I was in the area running errands, so i stopped by Gamestop to ask if they would have Shulk in by Friday. My Gamestop has not received Shulk yet. (And the guy thought i meant Sheik lol. They had one Sheik and i think its someone's preorder.) He said its likely to be in by Friday. It seems that locations in larger cities and areas are getting their Shulks in before those of us up in the hills. :(

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

So out of nowhere Zmart in Chile put all of Wave 3 up for preorder, moving the release date to February 23. They all sold out within an hour (except the common trio of Bowser, Sheik and Toon Link), and by the time I got there I was able to secure Sonic, Meta Knight and Lucario, but I missed on Rosalina, Shulk, Mega Man and Dedede.

I cannot express the weird mix of feelings I'm having right now.

I picked up my Shulk preorder after my evening class today. It looks really nice, not funny-looking or anything. The Monado might be a tad bent, but it's barely noticeable. Also, my friend told me that apparently all the GameStops in the nation are getting enough Shulks just so the people who preordered them could get them, which really sucks for people who wanted one but didn't preorder.

I hate how everyone's response is "you should have preordered it"

I didn't even know you COULD preorder the damned things until preorders for W3 closed off. Besidea one of the figs I wanted wasn't preorderable anyways.

I hate how everyone's response is "you should have preordered it"

I didn't even know you COULD preorder the damned things until preorders for W3 closed off. Besidea one of the figs I wanted wasn't preorderable anyways.

This comment better not be directed towards me because I KNOW not everyone realizes they could be preordered or even had the chance to do so despite knowing.

Woo, my Ike and Rosalina amiibos came today.

And Ana before you freak out, I got them from a Japanese retailer, not GameStop.

Ah. I wasn't going to freak out or anything (I've learned now that that's a bad idea), but I would've definitely been curious about where you got them. :P

This comment better not be directed towards me because I KNOW not everyone realizes they could be preordered or even had the chance to do so despite knowing.

I believe you, Sang, but I'm thinking Zak was just generalizing. Any person in their right mind would've said what you just said.

The worst is when you want to preorder but it closed just mins right after it was available.

Edited by kingddd

Guess who finally showed up!

bb1b6717dbfed9dfa6fe4588f6a5daca.png

He looks amazing. Im actually highly impressed with Shulk's quality. His eyes are straight, the detail is nice, his pose is dynamic, his paint is all in the right place, he looks just fantastic. As i expected, hes the only one my GameStop had. They only got one in and it was mine. One of the employees was eying Shulk with much longing.

I was told Dedede should be shipped to them and might show up tomorrow. That would be amazing.

It wasn't to you at all. I was venting my frustrations at the Amiibo reddit because I see people make "should've preordered" comments A LOT, and it kinda gets VERY old. People shouldn't HAVE to preorder this stuff months in advance just to actually be able to get it. Even then I've seen too many instances of preorders being flat out canceled to be able to pretend it guarantees getting a figure. Edited by Zak still something

Haha, good one, Taco. XD

I swear, that line of Shulk's has become as big a meme joke as Ike's Smash lines. lol

Oh you have no idea lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiofJ0_5Sb4&spfreload=10

Because now its Shulk Time.

Opening....the...package....?

WHAT MADNESS SPEWS FORTH!! :P:

Madness? This is Shulk time!

Seriously though this is what I think of with all these Shulk amiibos.