It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Still don't have my Robin yet. What's taking UPS so long? It said it was out for delivery hours ago from Hope Mills, which is very close to here. :/

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Gamestop to grab Splatoon. Spoke to the cashier and she said they only received 2 Pac-Man, 2 Inkling Boys and 2 Inkling girls. None of the other ones.

BestBuy Canada re-added lots of amiibo to their system, including:

Villager: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-villager-figure-amiibo-smash-series/10325424.aspx?path=204d4bcdc5d3692589194e687141badeen02
Marth: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-marth-figure-nvlcaaam/10326604.aspx?path=5fa795b25cdfe90bb7be908fd514f3f1en02
Rosalina: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-rosalina-figure-nvlcaaav/10362088.aspx?path=97c3482eada12375c6f7ae7cd77ff506en02
Ike: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-ike-figure-nvlcaaba/10359798.aspx?path=4565e04f29cbd58da0c085cc51df7285en02
King Dedede: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-king-dedede-figure-nvlcaabs/10359801.aspx?path=31230bfd2e9061c43ee7fc0aa60056b7en02
Wii Fit Trainer: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-wii-fit-trainer-figure-nvlcaaah/10326607.aspx?path=b417dd88996654f4dd60e6a827a81d3cen02
Pit: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-pit-figure-nvlcaaas/10341487.aspx?path=06bd7cc8dbea8e6042c5c0ba9bd15f58en02

Little Mac: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-little-mac-figure-nvlcaaar/10341488.aspx?path=beaf433911e9a2aa24a2aca790c7d122en02

Captain Falcon: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/amiibo-amiibo-super-smash-bros-captain-falcon-figure-nvlcaaau/10341491.aspx?path=ab423459c19434f1153cedcff511e405en02

Best Buy US hasn't added them. Man, and Canada thinks they're worse off than we are?

what splart said and this is our listing on ebgames with the exception of the silver mario.

You're saying we have it good but in reality it's all opposite

UQxHCPX.png

Well, now you guys are suddenly getting a whole bunch of restocks. Us? So far we've only gotten Marth and Shulk. Ike was only for preorders that was was GameStop only. Meta Knight IS on the way too, but when exactly, we have no concrete idea.

Well, now you guys are suddenly getting a whole bunch of restocks. Us? So far we've only gotten Marth and Shulk. Ike was only for preorders that was was GameStop only. Meta Knight IS on the way too, but when exactly, we have no concrete idea.

oh please we don't have the Shulk restock here in Canada.

Where are the Marth restocks? It'd be nice if I could complete my FE collection!

Where are the Marth restocks? It'd be nice if I could complete my FE collection!

The Marth restock was around a week or two ago in the US.

Edited by kingddd

Where are our restocks for WFT, Rosalina, Pit, Captain Falcon, non-GameStop Ike and King Dedede etc?

EDIT: Oh, you weren't being rhetorical? My bad, my bad, sorry. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

There were silver marios everywhere in my area as well as splatoons at gamestop. I managed to score a Pac-Man and Charizard even though I went in late still nice though. I'm hoping Metaknight gets a restock or I might put my sealed NA Ike up to trade for one.

I got Jigglypuff and Silver Mario. Since those were all I planned on getting (Can't get Greninja due to there being no TRUs in my area, and the rest are already being shipped to me from Gamestop), I'm satisfied with these results.

Today, many Toys R' Us got Marth restocks.

Rumour has it that Target.com will have up to 4000 Marths available for re-order. I've had this page on 20 second autorefresh for 3 hours

Knew I made a mistake not going to Toys R Us after Best Buy, but considering the line that was at Toys R Us when I went there, I likely wouldn't have had much hope anyway. Here's hoping the Target.com rumors are true!

Aaargh, I just got back home after being awake for like … 2 hours and I went to bed at like a little before 5 am. But my friend got a Charizard, Wario, and Silver Mario while I picked up a Squid Boy amiibo on a whim, so it wasn't a total loss. I am tired though.

The bad news is that my friend's Splatoon and Ness amiibo preorders didn't come in today, so guess who gets to go back to the GameStop to pick them up when they finally do arrive.

The bad news is that my friend's Splatoon and Ness amiibo preorders didn't come in today, so guess who gets to go back to the GameStop to pick them up when they finally do arrive.

GameStop did WebInStore free shipping to your house. Did your pal not ask for that?

Also, nice gets~

Edited by Elieson

GameStop did WebInStore free shipping to your house. Did your pal not ask for that?

We didn't know he was moving at the time he made the preorder, and the amiibos are in transit so it's too late to change the delivery location.

Also, we got to one GameStop pretty early, right before the store opened, there was a small group of like 4, maybe 5, waiting with us. They had quite a few amiibo stocked, the Splatoon ones and several SSB ones, although I think they were already out of Robin and Lucina and Charizard.

Well, still no UPS truck here with my Robin yet, but I did just get something nice anyway! Mega Charizard X and Eevee family 3DS themes. :D I saw that these were going to be released in Europe, but damn was I pleasantly surprised to see them on the American 3DS theme shop too! I love Mega Zard X and many of the Eeveelutions as well as Eevee itself! And the Mega Zard X theme plays the Pokemon gym theme, one of my favorite Pokemon tracks. <3

y94AFM.jpg

iVWivw.jpg

sskvkb.jpg

W0NpnM.jpg

g6OMpl.jpg

Jigglypuff

FVn9si.jpg
x6NQU9.jpg
aKd5ni.jpg
VdfU89.jpg
qPvMCA.jpg

Silver Mario

Thank you, Christ!

I was the last one to get both of these before they were gone! The line was huge in the first store and they went out before half the line was done and went to EB Games to try out Lucina, but neither store that I went to had any and is too late to go to all of the other ones as they are too far away from my area. So...guessing that importing her will be the key. Even though that they are more trouble than that they are worth...it's nice to get some luck sometimes.

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Thank you, Christ!

I was the last one to get both of these before they were gone! The line was huge in the first store and they went out before half the line was done and went to EB Games to try out Lucina, but neither store that I went to had any and is too late to go to all of the other ones as they are too far away from my area. So...guessing that importing her will be the key.

9856d5ecaf.jpg

Where do you live at in the city? Check around for trading, lots of people are willing to trade for Lucinas

I thought you hated amiibo?

I was only stating facts about them being too much that people thirst too seriously for. Even though that these won't be useful after a few years...at least it still can be used to decorate your house after it's served it's purpose. They only need to regularly buy them and not resort to stealing...and, or scalping them. That is what erks me about them.

9856d5ecaf.jpg

Where do you live at in the city? Check around for trading, lots of people are willing to trade for Lucinas

*Giggle*

It's by my avy.

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan