It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of Marth amiibos hanging around the $35 range, I think it's unlikely to get one for much lower than that.

Do either of you care about how it's boxed? If you're gonna just open it, I can be more flexible.

You can pry off the figure part and just give me the NFC chip for all I care, lol. I just want them for FE if. Nothing more.

There's a lot of Marth amiibos hanging around the $35 range, I think it's unlikely to get one for much lower than that.

Then I wait, because I'm not paying more than $13 (+ maybe tax and reasonable shipping) for any of them, lol. Except for maybe Marth. I suppose I'd pay up to $20 for Marth. But no more than that.

I always get some others only I don't want to have to pay ridiculous prices for and Pikachu and Lucina are some of them.

Why would people sell Pikachu amiibos for ridiculous prices? Isn't he one of the more common ones?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Man, I don't think that Meta Knight is going to get here today like it was estimated, Sara... It's still on its way to my town from somewhere in Oklahoma. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow!

I'm hopin so!

Undisclosed amount (incredibly high amount though) West and East Coast (and slightly inland) Best Buys confirmed to receive 2 Marth each. Call your local Best Buy(s) and find out when their shipment trucks are coming in, it's due on the next major shipment. Best Buy may hold but will not do reserves. If you live in the vertical center of the US, your Best Buy may already have 1/2 of them. Coastlines have different shipment times.

Edited by Elieson

Once again with the 2 per store shit. Nintendo seriously calls that a restock? Did they send 75% of the supply to Amazon or something since they got a lot of them? (Marth flickered for several days on there).

Edited by Anacybele

Once again with the 2 per store shit. Nintendo seriously calls that a restock? Did they send 75% of the supply to Amazon or something since they got a lot of them? (Marth flickered for several days on there).

The 4k from Target.com are still MIA. Amazon.com musta just been weird with their stocks

Greninja and American LittleMac just arrived :D

Bit late but here's the amiibos I own so far:

Sonic, looks to be in great condition, no flaws, etc.:

http://i.imgur.com/lzWC0x4.jpg

Ike, a little dirty on the knuckles/fingers due to the painter not taking care, but otherwise a near-perfect face:

http://i.imgur.com/hKSC9V9.jpg

Ike, higher angle: http://i.imgur.com/LRCuZSX.jpg

Still waiting on Nintendo to deliver my STEAM game with Lucina amiibo, but hoping it won't be much longer.

I'm not surprised at the height difference...lol. Ike was probably intended to be a tall guy, probably like 6'3" while Awakening has shorter characters overall than Tellius does. So that's why Ike pretty much towers over Robin and Lucina...lol. Heck, he's taller than Marth too!

Also, is it just me, Carter, or does your Robin have some sad-looking eyes? :P I mean, they seem to give him an unhappy expression.

Edited by Anacybele

Toys R Us is putting Unclaimed preorser Greninja up for sale on Friday/Saturday (as they hold preorders and reserves for 7 days). If you need one, that may be your chance for one at MSRP

Also its a Sobin!

Edited by Elieson

Also, is it just me, Carter, or does your Robin have some sad-looking eyes? :P I mean, they seem to give him an unhappy expression.

Also its a Sobin!

lol I just noticed that!

Yeah, he looks sad XD! Poor Robin, probably crying for being trapped in that box for so long! I'm just glad he's finally here! And not a day late!

Robin finally arrived! Well, "Reflet", but you get the point! I like it!

7TJlLCC.jpg

And I didn't think he'd be so short in comparison to Ike XD.

K7ScXFR.jpg

With such inevitable buys that we have to enslave more than we should for one of our favorites...it's worth it espcially since not all of these are designed the same way. That people sell for thousands for if they happen to snag a misfigured amiibo. XD

Thankie that it has arrived since these are such a pain to get for retail.

More amiibo palletes for Yoshi's Wooly World: (Splatoon ones confirmed to work)

I still think Mario and Luigi's looks the most freakiest out of them all but that Lucina one is adorable. Can't wait for fall oh why fall release North America?

So I ordered two Ikes the other day from Gamestop.com, they just arrived.

I finally own a Pit!

I'm officially missing 2 american boxed smash amiibo [Villager and WFT] (plus SMB Mario/Luigi/Peach)!

Can't wait for fall oh why fall release North America?

I know, right? Whyyy, Reggie? D: Still, Ike Yoshi is the cutest thing I ever saw in a video game. <3

Oh, Sara!

11390216_890621341002485_299531453113918

Thanks SO much! :D

eZawhA.jpg
V8bLwg.jpg
FfQyfD.jpg
MqKINn.jpg
aTKSXz.jpg

Charizard arrived today for 14.29 +4.99 shipping.

@Ana

It's good that you've got a trade for a Metaknight ^_^

eZawhA.jpg
V8bLwg.jpg
FfQyfD.jpg
MqKINn.jpg
aTKSXz.jpg

Charizard arrived today for 14.29 +4.99 shipping.

@Ana

It's good that you've got a trade for a Metaknight ^_^

She didn't trade me any amiibo for MetaKnight yo

So I ordered two Ikes the other day from Gamestop.com, they just arrived.

I finally own a Pit!

I'm officially missing 2 american boxed smash amiibo [Villager and WFT] (plus SMB Mario/Luigi/Peach)!

That reminds me, isn't Dark Pit coming out soon? Got a feeling that will be even rarer.

Though I do want a Dark Pit amiibo if only for the sole purpose of putting his amiibo in Sm4sh and naming it "Pitoo"