It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

Heh, no problem, Carter! Glad I could help. lol

And you're still only 14, so you can't get a job or bank account or anything, so a lot of your Amiibo being gifts makes sense to me. :P

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol if I had my own credit card and car, I'd have much more amiibo XD.

I'd maybe have Marth, Ness (if I could find a price on eBay low enough), I'd order Palutena and ZSS too, much more amiibo. Maybe even room for Lucina XD.

Anyway, if anyone can get a hold of an extra Marth (preferably a Marth over a Merth), I'd be willing to pay a bit extra.

I mean, not like $30+, because otherwise I'd just be on eBay instead of here, lol, but like maybe $20 + shipping, if need be.

Nearly a $1000, holy crap.

Yeah lol if I had my own credit card and car, I'd have much more amiibo XD.

I'd maybe have Marth, Ness (if I could find a price on eBay low enough), I'd order Palutena and ZSS too, much more amiibo. Maybe even room for Lucina XD.

It's still bothersome that they haven't yet made any chips that we could use since not all of us are going to be able to get these niche characters. Lucina is an example that I'd rather prefer the chip than the figurine. We just want to get our bonus content.

Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

Updated collection pic!

Fhwzdyx.jpg

I went through way too much trouble to finally get a Marth. And with it, i can say that i'm finally free from amiibos

only ever wanted a Marth and Shulk in the first place, didn't know it would get this big

Edited by Shockmaster

So I was off to Swansea today with my cousin and nan, they went off ahead to some jewelry shop while I stopped by GAME in the Quadrant shopping centre.

Just browsing through the shelves casually, looking at the limited amiibo line they have. About three Diddies. two or so Pikachu. a few Links. The common/unpopular bunch. Then right at the end, a single Marth.

So I picked that motherfucker up and went straight to the checkout. The guy was like "I didn't think that would last long" so I'm assuming they only got it in this morning, or something. Just my luck, because I only visit Swansea like every once a year or so.

His sword's a bit squiff but otherwise it's a perfectly fine amiibo. http://imgur.com/L4qPlUi

All hail the Hero-King!

~

Nice find, that is seriously some crazy good luck.

I think it's really hard to find an amiibo with a sword that isn't at least a little bit crooked. :P

Updated collection pic!

Fhwzdyx.jpg

I went through way too much trouble to finally get a Marth. And with it, i can say that i'm finally free from amiibos

only ever wanted a Marth and Shulk in the first place, didn't know it would get this big

Marth and Shulk are the only ones I don't have at the moment that I want :/ At least until Ganondorf comes out, maybe Dark Pit as well

All hail the Hero-King!

even better

it's the may rerelease marth so his face isnt all that derp

Marth and Shulk are the only ones I don't have at the moment that I want :/ At least until Ganondorf comes out, maybe Dark Pit as well

i'd probably get back just for palutena

but since she might be an exclusive, i don't think i wanna go through much trouble just for her

but hey, at the moment there are really no more amiibos that interest me enough to make me jump through the hoops i did for marth and shulk

i am content with these =w=

Pff, the Radiant Hero beats the Hero King any day! Smash isn't quite accurate in terms of Ike's skills, he'd crush Marth with his muscles and big sword. lol

Anyone an idea where I could find a Robin / Lucina amiibo that's not from an ebay scalper? no? okay ;-;

I really don't understand why there are more of them around, I've read people think it's a marketing strategy, but seriously....

I've read there are (finally, I'd expected it sooner) even fakes going around now, too.

Maybe an amiibo announcement that all waves will be coming again in way bigger numbers?

I've currently got: Sonic, Yoshi, Samus, Fox, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Link, Pit, Ike, Marth. Getting Toon Link, Sheik and Zelda soon, but I've almost lost my hope for Lucina and Robin if they don't announce anything soon.

Especially now that If has amiibo support....

Anyone an idea where I could find a Robin / Lucina amiibo that's not from an ebay scalper? no? okay ;-;

I really don't understand why there are more of them around, I've read people think it's a marketing strategy, but seriously....

I've read there are (finally, I'd expected it sooner) even fakes going around now, too.

Maybe an amiibo announcement that all waves will be coming again in way bigger numbers?

I've currently got: Sonic, Yoshi, Samus, Fox, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Link, Pit, Ike, Marth. Getting Toon Link, Sheik and Zelda soon, but I've almost lost my hope for Lucina and Robin if they don't announce anything soon.

Especially now that If has amiibo support....

Better wait till the Fire Emblem IF game comes out.
Japan should have a reprint of them then. ...I hope...
Edited by Lt_Matilda_Ajan

So since I'm really out of the amiibo hunting/rarity loop, are any of the wave 4 amiibos common or wasy to get in stores? (as in, they're not sold out within the first day of getting a shipment of them) I mean, I know that Luigi and Zelda from wave 2 were easy to get and Bowser from wave 3 was easy to get, and I'm wondering if there's a wave 4 equivalent like Wario or Charizard being easy to get even in stores as of this moment.

So since I'm really out of the amiibo hunting/rarity loop, are any of the wave 4 amiibos common or wasy to get in stores? (as in, they're not sold out within the first day of getting a shipment of them) I mean, I know that Luigi and Zelda from wave 2 were easy to get and Bowser from wave 3 was easy to get, and I'm wondering if there's a wave 4 equivalent like Wario or Charizard being easy to get even in stores as of this moment.

Pac man is essentially common in most stores. Charizard and Wario is pretty much the uncommon but you may find them in stores. The rest of them? Good luck finding any of them in any stores.

Can't wait to see the G&W amiibo.

I'm hoping it's a thin piece of black plastic in the shape of Mr. G&W attached to the base by a thicker piece of transparent plastic.

Y'know, since he's 2-Dimensional and all...

Well, I guess I can see why the third parties would be highly stocked (to avoid getting in trouble with the 3rd party companies). It's a shame that even Wario isn't common enough to get easily in stores, though. I thought for sure he'd be easy to get, being a veteran Mario related character who's been around since the 90's and one who doesn't have Dr. or Jr. stuck on their name.