1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartre is a fugawesome dude, and beasts normal mode. I know Geitz is better on hard mode but screw everybody I lub Bartre.

Bartre is pretty awesome, although his base speed is painful. Geitz is pretty good and probably the best Warrior on HHM, but I just plain dislike him. Dorcas is a pretty reliable axeman to start with, but his speed growth is far too unreliable. Overall, I like Bartre the most.

It seems I'm the only person who has voted for Getiz so far. Anyway, I don't know why I like Geitz better than the other two warrirors. Maybe it's his character, or the HM bonuses, or maybe because of the fact that he usually gets better speed than the other two.

Bartre. He always did well on my PTs. Except this time he died. Dorkass always sucked for me. This PT I got him to lvl 20 and his speed was 7. AMAZING!!! I'm gonna be forced to use geitz on this one if I want a warrior I guess...

Bartre. He always did well on my PTs. Except this time he died. Dorkass always sucked for me. This PT I got him to lvl 20 and his speed was 7. AMAZING!!! I'm gonna be forced to use geitz on this one if I want a warrior I guess...

His speed was 7 :blink:

Bartre average out 17/26 Spd at a Level 20/20 Warrior. Dorcas average out 13/26(ewwwww) at level 20/20. Geitz average out 19/26 Speed at level 20/20. So if my calculations are correct, Geitz should have more Speed with the HHM bonus making him faster than both Bartre and Dorcas. Still Bartre is good.

Geitz is still able to use Killer/Silver Axe without AS loss, and has enough Speed to double.

Though this is a pretty close debate. Bartre is automatically the worst due to no supports and being horrible until mid-promotion. Dorcas and Geitz are both pretty good, the former having a nice Oswin support, and the latter with HHM bonuses. Ultimately, I believe Dorcas is superior, due to being really useful early-game where his offense is excellent. <3

IT'S 3 WAY WARRIOR MATCH BABY

DORCAS VS BARTRE VS GEITZ

YELLOW VS BLUE VS PINK

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A BATTLE OF THE HISTORY

IT ALL DETERMINES WHO IS A REAL MAN

AND ANOTHER

A WANNABE MAN

SO...

HEAVEN OR HELL

DUEL ONE

LETS TALK!

Please!!!! Geitz's hair color is magenta, not pink!!!!!!