1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartre might be a bit of a fool, but he's a fool with a heart of gold. He tried to convince Eliwood to pay Dorcas more money so he could take care of Natalie. Who doesn't want a friend like that?

Bartre might be a bit of a fool, but he's a fool with a heart of gold. He tried to convince Eliwood to pay Dorcas more money so he could take care of Natalie. Who doesn't want a friend like that?

What the....? I haven't know about it!

Dorcas > Geitz >>>> Bartre

Bartre really sucks. Dorcas has awesome earlygame utility and massive durability and pretty decent offense, despite his low AS.

Bartre might have a better Speed growth, but his speed is still balls because of a shitty base.

Geitz is just awesome, but not good enough to be better than the manliness that is Dorcas.

Dorcas > Geitz >>>> Bartre

Bartre really sucks. Dorcas has awesome earlygame utility and massive durability and pretty decent offense, despite his low AS.

Bartre might have a better Speed growth, but his speed is still balls because of a shitty base.

Geitz is just awesome, but not good enough to be better than the manliness that is Dorcas.

O, I have never been able to level up Dorcas properly.

Edited by Dark Sage

In a Hard Mode standpoint, it usually stands as Dorcas=Geitz>>>Bartre.

Why, but Bartre has the better stats? Answer, it's his base stats that kill him in Hard Mode. Sure, speed is rarely an issue in this game, but Bartre starts out so slow, that he can't even double a soldier. A sword unit or a cavalier is bound to double him. I'll vote Geitz, since he's a free Warrior. I usually use Dorcas more, but whatever. Then again, brown clothing looks awesome on Warriors!

In a Hard Mode standpoint, it usually stands as Dorcas=Geitz>>>Bartre.

Why, but Bartre has the better stats? Answer, it's his base stats that kill him in Hard Mode. Sure, speed is rarely an issue in this game, but Bartre starts out so slow, that he can't even double a soldier. A sword unit or a cavalier is bound to double him. I'll vote Geitz, since he's a free Warrior. I usually use Dorcas more, but whatever. Then again, brown clothing looks awesome on Warriors!

Geitz may be a free warrior, but Dorcas has the benefit of being in Lyn's story and gaining all of that extra experience.

Geitz may be a free warrior, but Dorcas has the benefit of being in Lyn's story and gaining all of that extra experience.

Which is worthless if he can't double a soldier as a level 20 warrior.

Seriously, Bartre may be a bit hard to train, but he comes out well worth it. At least give him the respect you'd give a good unit that comes at a low level but later in the game. His speed usually gets above 20 for me, and he doubles most everything.

Also, Blue armor Warriors totally own Brown armor Warriors. Punk... <_<

Which is worthless if he can't double a soldier as a level 20 warrior.

Seriously, Bartre may be a bit hard to train, but he comes out well worth it. At least give him the respect you'd give a good unit that comes at a low level but later in the game. His speed usually gets above 20 for me, and he doubles most everything.

Also, Blue armor Warriors totally own Brown armor Warriors. Punk... <_<

Doesn't matter, since Dorcas is usually one-rounding with his enormous Strength and critical-boosting supports with a Killer Axe. Besides, Dorcas does have a pretty nice Speed base. ^_^

Exept Bartre really doesn't come out well. Second-worst durability out of anyone for a good while, and has so much competition for the Hero Crests. Guy usually gets the first one, then Dorcas and Raven. It's unlikely Bartre will even promote, and of course, much weaker than the other options for a long time.

How generic, though. Ward, Ross, and Garcia are also blue Warriors. At least Dorcas' pallete is more unique. ;)

Well neither units have good support factors anyway. So it would really matter much...

Both Fire and Thunder affnities are among the best in the game, and Dorcas has excellent options in Geitz and Oswin. I'd think he would at least get around either Oswin A, Geitz B, or Geitz A, Oswin B. Geitz of course supports Dorcas, and Raven's best option might actually be Bartre.

Both Fire and Thunder affnities are among the best in the game, and Dorcas has excellent options in Geitz and Oswin. I'd think he would at least get around either Oswin A, Geitz B, or Geitz A, Oswin B. Geitz of course supports Dorcas, and Raven's best option might actually be Bartre.

Oswin A, Geitz B. Not the other way around.

Raven's supports have always bothered me. All he can get is A/B Priscilla, because all of his other support partners won't be played... except for Lucius, who already also has Serra and possibly Priscilla, too.

We shoult team up and show Serenes Forest what good debating is :P

Oswin A, Geitz B. Not the other way around.

Raven's supports have always bothered me. All he can get is A/B Priscilla, because all of his other support partners won't be played... except for Lucius, who already also has Serra and possibly Priscilla, too.

Ah, that works then. Usually what I'll use anyways. ^_^

Even Priscilla support is doubtful, considering Erk is desperate for any A support, and she wants Guy's +2 offense after promotion. Bartre and Lucius have promotion issues, so Raven is usually support-less.

That sounds great. :)

Ah, that works then. Usually what I'll use anyways. ^_^

Even Priscilla support is doubtful, considering Erk is desperate for any A support, and she wants Guy's +2 offense after promotion. Bartre and Lucius have promotion issues, so Raven is usually support-less.

That sounds great. :)

^_^

Then I say Raven should be dropped out of Top Tier, in my opinion. I never actually looked at it this way, but now that I do, I'm pretty sure. No supports and mono-swords for a while = no Top Tier

Awesome!

It always gets shouted down, I'm afraid. It's a pretty casual site.

Raven is supportless??? RavenXPriscilla. So that Raven can have good Evade, Good accuracy and Good critical.

Erk x Priscilla, for possibly one of the best supports in the game, and Guy x Priscilla for the sake of Guy being awesome and Priscilla being awesome. This means no Raven x Priscilla.

^_^

Then I say Raven should be dropped out of Top Tier, in my opinion. I never actually looked at it this way, but now that I do, I'm pretty sure. No supports and mono-swords for a while = no Top Tier

Awesome!

:)

I completely agree. It's so odd when people drop Guy so low for having 'unreliable' supports, yet keep Raven in Top. He should be lowered.

Let's show them what we showed FEE! ;)

Erk x Priscilla, for possibly one of the best supports in the game, and Guy x Priscilla for the sake of Guy being awesome and Priscilla being awesome. This means no Raven x Priscilla.

Erk = neh

GuyXMatthew because Matthew needs Guy support if he wants to do well on Cog of Destiny walkthroughs.

So RavenXPriscilla siblings must stay together.