1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like fighters or warriors, they always turn out to die too easily for me.

Stupid low speed.

Needless to say, I favor swordfighters like Lyn and Guy.

Um, OK. This topic isn't comparing Swordmaster-ish characters to Warriors. :mellow:

GBA warriors always turn out crappy for me. But for the best I'd have to say Bartre.......

You picked the worst of the three :mellow:

My current Dorcas is a Lv4 Warrior, and he has, compared to the averages, +2 HP, -3 Str, -1 Skill, +5 Spd, -2 Luck, 0 Def, 0 Res...

-3 strength? Wow.

+5 speed!? Holy crap.

That's a weird Dorcas there.

Bartre can't double anything, ever (except for Soldiers and Knights). This because he won't promote (Dorcas, Raven, Guy etc. are all better candidates for the Hero Crests).

Regardless of how good a unit is, they should be getting a promo item, lol. The real negative that Bartre gets is that he promotes later, or with Earth Seal, or causes one of the others to not be in play (or not promote, or promote later, etc)...

I prefer Geitz out of them. I'll take a unit that doubles over ones that get doubled, tyvm.

• 1 month later...

We don't have any rules against necroposting, but I don't think that this was worth the bump especially since we already have a similar topic going.