1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better to not promote any of them, though, because having two thieves > having 1 thief and 1 assassin. Assassins are pretty useless. If you are desperate for an assassin (this is a general statement, not aimed at just you) just use Jaffar, who's also pretty bad, by the way.

I'm aware that Assassins are really terrible class. But really enemies have pathetic avoids and 0 Luck. You could easily guarantee and OHKO from a Assassin(mostly directing at Matthew). If I can't use Matthew then what if you see youself failing in EXP ranks?

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

It's better to not promote any of them, though, because having two thieves > having 1 thief and 1 assassin. Assassins are pretty useless. If you are desperate for an assassin (this is a general statement, not aimed at just you) just use Jaffar, who's also pretty bad, by the way.

Jaffar is fucking amazeing.

His Strength is crap but his Speed and Skill are off the charts and NOTHING can hit him.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

I'm aware that Assassins are really terrible class. But really enemies have pathetic avoids and 0 Luck. You could easily guarantee and OHKO from a Assassin(mostly directing at Matthew). If I can't use Matthew then what if you see youself failing in EXP ranks?

You have your other characters for that.

Besides, if you let your Thief of choice (you're likely only going to use one, and a second one on occasion) promote to Assassin, you immediately kill his main use: aiding the Funds rank.

Jaffar is fucking amazeing.

No.

Edited by Tino

Besides, if you let your Thief of choice (you're likely only going to use one, and a second one on occasion) promote to Assassin, you immediately kill his main use: aiding the Funds rank.

You barely have anything to steal left in this game by the time you have either Matthew or Legault promoted anyways. And it is like I said, it won't kill you aiding Fund when you already accomplished with your other Funds in the earlier game up until now. If you have Matthew promoted to Assassin use him for EXP rank-runs and have Legault helping your fund. It's simple as that.

It makes posting here so much better. I don't see why debates such as those don't occur more often here. It's really fun.

Because whenever an arguement breaks out, either people start flaming, or it sizzles down to PE vs. PEMN.

Because whenever an arguement breaks out, either people start flaming, or it sizzles down to PE vs. PEMN.

Then the debaters here need some manners. XD A good argument is great fun. ^_^

You're wrong. I lost quite a bit of debates, yet they were still fun to do. If you do any sports (I don't know if you do) and you play a match, you still enjoy practising your sport even if you lose the match, right? This is the same thing.

Tino lost an arguement :o

Is that so weird? You act like I'm the best debater alive, which I certainly am not. Besides, debating is no fun if you win all the time.

Erk x Priscilla, for possibly one of the best supports in the game

Wind/Thunder only matches Crit and Avo, so I would definitely disagree there. (unless you meant the actual text...)

Have you even lay a finger on Nino at all?

I would hope not, for legal reasons.

Edited by Meteor

In all seriousness, why not?

The majority of the members here don't seem quite that hardcore. I mean, I'm a pretty damned hardcore fan, but I'm not overanalytical like the debators. I play the game. A lot. And I have fun with it.

And that's what really matters.

Edited by Fox