Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Topic title says it all.  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Dorcas
    • Bartre
    • Geitz

:)

I completely agree. It's so odd when people drop Guy so low for having 'unreliable' supports, yet keep Raven in Top. He should be lowered.

Let's show them what we showed FEE! ;)

:lol:

Yes. There aren't many good (active) debaters left, sadly, so those are things you stumble across more and more often.

Of course! ;)

Erk = neh

GuyXMatthew because Matthew needs Guy support if he wants to do well on Cog of Destiny walkthroughs.

So RavenXPriscilla siblings must stay together.

Erk is one of the best characters in the game. Great offense, pretty decent durability, staves upon promotion... awesome.

Guy x Matthew for A, and Guy x Priscilla for B <_<

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erk is one of the best characters in the game. Great offense, pretty decent durability, staves upon promotion... awesome.

Pent>Erk

A Support

A Staff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>E Staff <_<

Average-wise Pent Wins over Erk. Although Nino is the real victor

So then that means Raven can have A Support with Prisilly of course. <_<

Erk = neh

GuyXMatthew because Matthew needs Guy support if he wants to do well on Cog of Destiny walkthroughs.

So RavenXPriscilla siblings must stay together.

Erk really has no other options, and he's hax enough to be used.

Guy wants Priscilla B for more Critical.

:lol:

Yes. There aren't many good (active) debaters left, sadly, so those are things you stumble across more and more often.

Of course! ;)

It's a real shame too, since few seem interested in great debates now. :(

Alrighty them. ^_^

Erk joins much earlier, is guaranteed to not take away any valuable EXP from the team and has better stats than any other magic user that isn't called Serra.

Nino? You've got to be kidding me. Nino is one of the worst characters in the game.

It's a real shame too, since few seem interested in great debates now

Debates have to be revived. They're awesome.

Edited by Tino

Erk joins much earlier, is guaranteed to not take away any valuable EXP from the team and has better stats than any other magic user that isn't called Serra.

Nino? You've got to be kidding me. Nino is one of the worst characters in the game.

Are you kidding me? I can't think of any other how Nino is even one of the worst characters in the game other than she comes underleveled by the time you get her later in the game and will be difficult to train. Other than that she would have been the best if it weren't for Pent.

So then ErkXSerra how about that?

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

That's a possibly B support. Erk will take A Priscilla and B Pent, though. Serra has Lucius (if he's played) and Sain.

Now I indeed remember the Nino topic. You guys were all like "Nino's awesome because she's awesome at 20/20!" or something like that. Now, let me tell you people one thing.

20/20 stats don't matter at all if the character can't ever reach that level!

Seriously, Nino likely won't even promote. This only shows how much she fails, especially compared to all the other characters you have at that point.

Let me sum up some things.

What are we doing? Debating.

What game? FE7.

What is always considered in FE7 debates, unless stated otherwise? HHM ranked run.

So I don't want to hear any "not playing ranked runs" comments anymore in debates...

Why don't you people just face it? Nino is much worse than any of your characters at that point in the game, and she never really catches up because she dies in 1~2 hits and is so underleveled.

I have. Multiple times, in fact, but not because she's so good, but because I always wanted variety in my teams every playthrough.

A few years ago, Nino was indeed considered the god of FE7. Now that we've done more research and looked at all the facts, we've come to the conclusion that Nino is among the worst characters in the game. The only problem is that you people don't want to admit that this is an undeniable fact.

Dart isn't even one of the worst units. Sure he has so low Skill and he can trash you fund if you bother promoting him to a Berserker with the Ocean Seal. But even with so very low Skills, Dart can still hit other enemies since Enemy units have pathetic avoids and low luck anyways.

Matthew and Legault are better off when they don't promote, because that means they'll keep their awesome stealing utility. They're shitty fighters no matter what anyway. So they only help your Funds rank. They don't hurt it in any way.

Promoting Matthew to Assassin is trading funds for EXP if you see yourself failing in it. You wouldn't have any problem with your Fund later on if you have a Silver Card.

20/1 Matthew has 20 Speed, 22 Attack and about 44 Critical, so about 70% chance to critcal at least once and decimate. class EXP bonus + silencer bonus + 70% spd growth allows him to double the very few that he doesn't double (I don't recall if there are any above 16 Speed). Plus ~65 avoid.

So he's good against Cog of Destiny walkthroughs.

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo

Promoting Matthew to Assassin is trading funds for EXP if you see yourself failing in it. You wouldn't have any problem with your Fund later on if you have a Silver Card.

He won't fight anyway, because he's off doing thief stuff. This means he doesn't hurt the EXP rank at all, while he only aids the Funds rank a lot.