play cave story

Percivalé

BTW I think the song that plays when King appears on the menu after getting under 4 minutes is better than the song that plays when Sue appears on the menu when you get under 3 minutes. In fact, I think the under 4 minutes music is the best in the game.

Studio Ghibli should do a film adaptation of Cave Story.

I agree with this

Also the track that you're talking about is my friend's favorite in the entire game too. It's not my top favorite in the game but it is good imo

i tried to but i quit at the fight where i met that girl because i wasn't having fun :(

it starts a little slow but it really picks up after a little. plus it's really short so it's not like you'll spend two hours before it gets really good

i've played through it but couldn't beat the final boss. really fun and quirky game but the final boss is total bull shit. fuck this game 8/10

The true final boss shouldn't be terribly much of a problem if you still have a life pot at that point?

If you already used it, just take your time through the final area so that you arrive at the TFB with full HP and you should still be fine. There's people who have done it with 3 HP. xD