SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who inspired you to live life the way you do?

2. Impressions of me, both when we first met and now?

3. How much do you like smash?

4. When did you get into FE?

5. Favorite book?

first and current impressions?

favorite musical artists?

Favorites songs?

what makes Kingdom Hearts among your favorite games?

favorite keyblade wielder?

1. Hey?

2. Ever had paella? If so what did you think of it?

3. Favorite pie?

4. Favorite version of Wuzhang Plains stage?

5. How would you deal with comrade turned traitor?

Oh my...

Ask to your hearts content. Just lemme pace myself with answers

1. Who inspired you to live life the way you do?
2. Impressions of me, both when we first met and now?
3. How much do you like smash?
4. When did you get into FE?
5. Favorite book?

1. There's two in fact. One being a mentor from a peace promo organization that while in it, taught me to put myself out there and try things, via the ways of Leadership. The second being my Sr yr Football coach that from playing discovered physical and mental strength to support my courage.

2. First: Well known, cool and friendly guy, who made really cool sigs. Wish I could do that.
Current: Really chill dude that I've much respect for. Possibly SF's #1 R O Y B O Y. The Paragon of Justice!

3. Very much so! While I wasn't a serious player til joining, I'd still say I'm no competitor, and that I've much to learn if I'm to git gud. FE mains FTW.

4. Prolly around 09 when I stumble upon Shadow Dragon. I could never find an FE game. Then Awakening happened.

5. Prolly The Alchemist. Granted, the school system gave me a bad attitude toward books, so I don't read as much as I should.

1. What are your goals in life?
2. What do you think of penguins?
3. Impressions?

1. To live with no limits. To become, create, or be part of something greater than myself. To be immortalized, be it in the people I meet, or history , if possible. Doesn't have to be big tho.

2. You. Cause its you're favorite animal.

3. First: Fun to be around. Could use a boost in confidence, when shit hits the fan. Sukusuku!
Current: Still fun and one of my longer friends on SF. One who I can trust in the rare moment that I must let something out. Sukusuku!

first and current impressions?

favorite musical artists?

Favorites songs?

what makes Kingdom Hearts among your favorite games?

favorite keyblade wielder?

1: First: Rad dude. Also a fellow Masshole. #Respect
[spoiler=Current:]
8s4QjYv.gif

I got a lot of those. To name a few, Lupe Fiasco, T.I., Ne-Yo, J Cole, Big Sean, Logic, Jhene Aiko, Ciara, OG Kanye West (he still goo now, but better then, when he was humble).

ALSO got a lot of those, holy shit. My all time two favorites would be The Show Goes On (Lupe Fiasco), and All The Above (Maino)

One reason being, its my longest franchise that I've been following, from the beginnning. How I got into it..... hahahaha... its a silly reason that you won't believe.

I can give you a top 4: Riku, Aqua, King Mickey Vanitas, with Sora as an honorable mention. Riku for his character, and struggles. Aqua, also for her character, and being the only female protag to that can hold her own, along with loving her playstyle. Mickey for the rare, but extremely satisfying moments of kick ass gameplay and badassery. I'll admit I'm biased for Vanitas, but he's definitely the better half of Ven. Sora WAS up there, but he got rather annoying in DDD.

1. Hey?

2. Ever had paella? If so what did you think of it?

3. Favorite pie?

4. Favorite version of Wuzhang Plains stage?

5. How would you deal with comrade turned traitor?

What it do, ronin

Most likely no. I feel I might have tho.

Pumpkin, Tho I don't really eat pie much.

Wuzhang Plains? Remind me wwhat happens in that stage?

First and foremost, I'd understand why and what caused them to do so, to prevent it from happening again. Afterwards, give them a chance at redemption

FIRST AND CURRENT IMPRESSIONS

First:

[spoiler=Everything wrapped up together and described as]ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

With a special shoutout to a fellow survivor of purgatory

Current: Same as the former. Overall a fun gal, who's always brimming with energy and a pleasant aura. Really should do something about that "crippling social anxiety". We'd be closer were it not for that.

First/current impressions?

Favorite KH game?

First: Always seemed to have the best avis of the once proud Kingdom of LtP

Current: Another long known dude who was a notable part of my "new member phase", who, out of knowing them, kept me on the site, wher I would have otherwise left ages ago. Much respect, tho I don't see you around very often, but that could also be my fault.

Birth By Sleep FM, with KH2FM in very narrow 2nd

Wuzhang Plains? Remind me wwhat happens in that stage?

That's the Wei vs Shu battle in 234 AD.

The one where Zhuge Liang died and Jiang Wei took over as commander.

That's the Wei vs Shu battle in 234 AD.

The one where Zhuge Liang died and Jiang Wei took over as commander.

Oh. I'd go with maybe 8 then. Caue its the only on I can actually remember.

on a scale from 1 to 47, how HK are you?

I'm.... gonna need some context

1. First and current impressions of me?

2. If you could live in any fictional world, which would it be?

3. Which Fire Emblem character do you relate to the most?

First: Spitting image of the protag of Tales of Innocence. You had a theme of him once, and I associated you with him. Pretty fun too

Current: Much more mature and smart than he lets on, that unfortunately goes unnoticed and misunderstood. Coudl use a boost in self-esteem, but I'm proud in the fact that you acknowledge your faults, which most don't at your age, and are actually making an effort towards them.

Probably the world of Naruto. I could name a few, but lets stick with that one, so i don't have to think about it

Hmmm..... from how I am irl, I want to say Marth and Minerva without the nobility and charisma. Then there's Inigo, minus the shameless flirting, tho a lot of peeps see my kindness as flirting and as a result can't take me seriously, much to my chagrin. I'd say I have a bit of a lot of people, cause there are some that I can see myself being, under different situations and the right conditions, and/or whatever my mood is.

Edited by Lord HK

1. Do you have a role model? If so, how did they impact your life?

I could be lazy and say refer to my first answer to Jedi. I could also be a douche and say myself, buuuuuuuuuuut my real answer is:

Lupe Fiasco with his album Lasers That album is the embodiment of what I aspire to become one day.

[spoiler=What he defines it as]

"LASERS are the opposite of losers. LASERS are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. LASERS shed light on the injustice and inequality. LASERS act and shape their own destinies. LASERS find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. LASERS stand for love and compassion. LASERS stand for peace. LASERS stand for progression. LASERS are revolutionary. LASERS are the future."

4. What do you value most in people?

5. What do you hate most about people?

6. What's a fear you managed to overcome?

Honesty, really. Everything else are just extra perks, on account of their character or personality. Tho I really do appreciate consideration

Willing ignrorance, especially toward other people. Its a sure fire way to piss me off.

Stage fright. And not just on the stage.

6. How do you feel about Smt x FE after we saw the battle system?

7. What world would you like to see in KH3?

8. Favorite Childhood memory?

9. Are you close with your family?

10. If you could have a super power what would it be?

6. How do you feel about Smt x FE after we saw the battle system?

7. What world would you like to see in KH3?

8. Favorite Childhood memory?

9. Are you close with your family?

10. If you could have a super power what would it be?

I actually haven't seen the battle system yet. Haven't had the time to just sit down and follow it all. How good (or bad) was it?

THE RETURN OF VANIT- oh, you said what world. Definitely Atlantis. I had others, but I forget. Treasure Planet, also.

4 Square as a competitive sport, every recess of middleschool during

Most definite!

Teleportation, for the ultimate convenience in everyday life.

One thing that has disappointed you the most?

favorite film?

when will you continue fe4?

The fact that I hold myself back sometimes for varying reasons. Its partly why you'd normally never see me complain.

Currently from what I've recently watched, Tommorrowland. But ya can't ever go wrong with Coach Carter, Space Jam, & Remember The Titans. Then there's Hercules.

When I find a way to recruit Ayra withhout her, or someone dying.

7. Thoughts on If?

8. Biggest goals, short term and long term?

9. Worst fears?

Very intrigued by its core concept of choice, along with differences on the two nations. Too bad I'm a mess of indecision. But i REALLY want to know about the third path, above all else.

Short term: Getting a car

Long term: Building a music studio for my own enjoyment

Making the wrong choice.

I actually haven't seen the battle system yet. Haven't had the time to just sit down and follow it all. How good (or bad) was it?

It's a mixture of FFX's turns with Persona style'd weaknesses and skills and battle system, with FE's weapon triangle also coming into the weaknesses.

When I find a way to recruit Ayra withhout her, or someone dying.

alec says hi 8]

guilty pleasures ? if any

a new thing you always wanted to try out?

what would be the rpg classes you would assign to your closer sf friends?

you can include yourself

It's a mixture of FFX's turns with Persona style'd weaknesses and skills and battle system, with FE's weapon triangle also coming into the weaknesses.

Uh huh. Sounds promising enough.

alec says hi 8]

guilty pleasures ? if any

a new thing you always wanted to try out?

what would be the rpg classes you would assign to your closer sf friends?

you can include yourself

he was the first to die by her

Air Head Bites.Cussing. Etc

Sky Diving. Someone I knew actually tried it recently, and still cant believe he did.

Uhhh..... idk.... Don't know too much on the subject, but I'll give it a go

Sorin: Tactician

Soledai; Ronin

Shadowfrost: Mageknight

Thats all I got

10. If your life was a book, what would the title be?

11. What's your Myers-Briggs personality type?

12. If your life was a video game, what would the genre be?

I know that last one was a QOTD question, but I don't remember if you answered it. Sorry, just really like the question.

That's actually a good question, considering how I analogize my life as a series of books. Never thought about a title tho. Lets go with The Middle Road

Last I took one of those, I believe(?) it was ENTP. Tho the I & E was by an extremely close margin.

Don't think I have. Then again, there's a lot I've missed in there. Prolly an action-adventure kinda thing

How do you feel about scarves?

Favorite animal?

Video game genre(s) you don't like?

Do you think your astrological sign fits you?

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon again and ask: first and current impressions of me?