SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

I actually quite like your answers here. Thorough with no cop-outs. Good job.

First KH game?

Favorite?

Thanks. I try.

OG KH

Birth By Sleep FM, with KH2FM in close second

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21. Do you follow your heart or your mind more? Basically logic or emotion more?

22. Do you trust your instincts? Why or why not?

23. What are your dreams?

24. What technological convenience would you invent? Assuming it doesn't exist already.

25. If you had 51 seconds to address the world, what would you say?

Would you rather dress up as a bumblebee or a baby seal?

Any interest in law?

Say you have a duck egg. It hatches and the duckling imprints on you. How do you feel and what do you do?

What is Cameroon known for?

21. Do you follow your heart or your mind more? Basically logic or emotion more?

22. Do you trust your instincts? Why or why not?

23. What are your dreams?

24. What technological convenience would you invent? Assuming it doesn't exist already.

25. If you had 51 seconds to address the world, what would you say?

Reluctantly, yet definitely mind, but that's only due to the way I was brought up. As much as I'd rather the former in some cases, circumstances prevent me, cause there has to be someone to keep everyone in line and make sense out of things. If its not me, then who else will?

Sometimes, yes. Reffering to the answer above, even though ultimately logic beat emotion for me, I understand that there are protons to both, as is there electrons. Balancing them is tough, but I try as best as I can, by moderating how much I trust my instincts.

To make it into the entertainment/music industry in some way, shape or form. I don't have to be the star, just being there is enough. But at the way its looking now, it might be just a dream.

Implementation of knowledge directly into the brain. Actually..... no, I can see that going corrupt quickly. Let's go with virtual simulation

Everyone is alike, and yet different in their own way. At the end of the day, we're all human, but the biggest mistake you, or anyone can make as an individual is thinking everyone lives by the same principles

22. If you could master any musical instrument overnight, what would it be?

23. Do you generally enjoy sci-fi or fantasy more in video games?

24. What book has influenced you/inspired you the most?

Definitely the piano. With the current digital technology, a keyboard can be any instrument, if you know how.

The best kind is both at the same time

The textbook to my sociology class. I haven't been the same, mentally ever since, from both Psych and Soc

Would you rather dress up as a bumblebee or a baby seal?

Any interest in law?

Say you have a duck egg. It hatches and the duckling imprints on you. How do you feel and what do you do?

What is Cameroon known for?

No really, baby seal

No one saw that edit

Business Law, yes. Aside from electives, it was prolly the class where I caught the most interest in what I was learning

I'm too young to be a daddy. I'd find its real parents

I've never been, but one thing I remember from stories, is soccer, along with producing cocoa, coffee, cotton, bananas, and oilseeds.

Edited by Lord HK

Darn it I missed the edit.

Red, green, or yellow apples?

How much do you know about criminal law?

Meme(s) that annoys you most?

Red & Green

Apparently not enough 'sides identifying whether or not the case is either civil or criminal.

Herp derp

1. Impressions of me

2. Impressions of HHH

3. Impressions of FE3

4. Have you ever walked out of a movie or some other similar event?

5. New York or Chicago pizza?

1. Impressions of me

2. Impressions of HHH

3. Impressions of FE3

4. Have you ever walked out of a movie or some other similar event?

5. New York or Chicago pizza?

First: Always seems to have an image ready for any situation lol. This guy's somethig else

Current: Hates the MU with a burning passion

It's.... Well, it was a fun little haven at its prime, that's very open to others. Reminded me a lot of my early days of LtP, but with its own charm. Unfortunately, that charm it once had was swallowed by The True Darkness, never to resurface gradually disappeared, as more infighting happened, and as a result, not as open as its foundation. Granted, that may be due to the fact that Kim & Damian were pretty much its driving force for said charm and now falls upon everyone in it to bring it back. Otherwise, its a shadow of its former self.

Never done it before, but from your enthusiasm of the game, I might as well do so. I really like the idea of dismounting units.

Not a movie, but I did for a high school play..... that I was part of. My talents went unrecognized, and I generally felt out of place with those in it, anyway

Never been to Chicago, so New York for me

Never done it before, but from your enthusiasm of the game, I might as well do so.

:O

Excellent!

Have you played an Ys game?

Favorite Star Wars movie?

Do you like Reubens?

25. Feelings on meditation?

26. Do you consider yourself a good listener?

27. How well would you say you follow your goals?

When done correctly, it can work wonders. The only problem is that one would have to make a habit out of to, too really see its effect consistently, which.... most don't have time and/or patience for.

Definitely. Its one of the things I take pride in.

Not as well as I could be, were it not for family influence. Its funny how people would encourage you to reach for whatever you want, but then turn on you when its apparently impractical/ a distraction. i had hoped I could do both the practical route, along with my own personal goals, but as I kept going with college, along with other things that affected my choices, the dream felt like it was slowly going out of reach, which I feared from the get go. As pissy as I could be, at the end of the day, I wasn't brave enough to take the risk, so I've no right to complain about it. And now I'm here. I expect to bring it all back once I go into uni, where I'd have less things to worry about. Clear cut example of how selflessness can kill you inside

:O

Excellent!

Have you played an Ys game?

Favorite Star Wars movie?

Do you like Reubens?

I've heard of it, only cause of being on SF. From what I heard, its really good, but sadly no.

Never really got the hype for Star Wars. Though apparently, I'm going to be dragged to the next coming premier, later in the year, where I'll be cosplayed as Darth Maul.

If you mean Paul Reubens, aka Pee Wee Herman, then no

I've heard of it, only cause of being on SF. From what I heard, its really good, but sadly no

you should sometime

you have a steam?

Never really got the hype for Star Wars. Though apparently, I'm going to be dragged to the next coming premier, later in the year, where I'll be cosplayed as Darth Maul.

Huh. Which of the movies have you seen?

And on that note, have you seen any of the Star Trek films?

If you mean Paul Reubens, aka Pee Wee Herman, then no

no I mean the sandwich!

you should sometime

you have a steam?

Huh. Which of the movies have you seen?

And on that note, have you seen any of the Star Trek films?

no I mean the sandwich!

Nope! PC gaming aint my thing, bruh

None of them to completion. Everything I know about Star Wars is from external referneces. Ad ftr, I didn't have a choice in the matter for going to that premier

I always assumed Star Trek was for nerrrrrrrrrds

OH! Hell ya,

You're in luck then, there are Ys games on psp and ps2

26. What do you think is the most dangerous thing about peaceful times?

27. If you could grant one wish,(for anyone) but it had to have a negative effect, what would you grant and what is its negative effect?

28. Which method of traveling would you prefer, by sea or air?

29. What is omnipotence to you?

30. You are put under a spell that grants you happiness for a whole day, effectively making it the best day, but with one side-effect; Tomorrow, you won't remember anything, you just have this unknown feeling of happiness. My question: Do you treasure memories that are more about how you felt in the moment or what occurred during that time?

Ignoring any and all possible complications, which SF member would you most likely see yourself at an amusement park with?

Have you played any Professor Layton games?

How do you feel about candy canes?

Do you know what to do if you ever get falsely accused of a crime by law enforcement?

Nominations for #29 are open.

Nomination ends next Tuesday.

Edited by Makaze

You're in luck then, there are Ys games on psp and ps2

26. What do you think is the most dangerous thing about peaceful times?

27. If you could grant one wish,(for anyone) but it had to have a negative effect, what would you grant and what is its negative effect?

28. Which method of traveling would you prefer, by sea or air?

29. What is omnipotence to you?

30. You are put under a spell that grants you happiness for a whole day, effectively making it the best day, but with one side-effect; Tomorrow, you won't remember anything, you just have this unknown feeling of happiness. My question: Do you treasure memories that are more about how you felt in the moment or what occurred during that time?

The halt of progress. Boredom. Blindness to the truth. Imbalance

Taking away the pains of someone else , and shoulder the burden myself, until it dissipates

Air. There's a certain wonderous feeling you get from witnessing the world beneath you. hat, and takes less time to navigate.

Having absoulute power. Pretty much dictatorship, in a realistically figurative sense. Thoufh thata not to say there can't be good dictatotors

Interesting question. Me preferably, I couldn't have one without the other. As an example, If I did go for the latter, I could remember an occurance, but with no idea of how I felt at the time, and be completely neutral to the entire occurance. Why would the memory even matter then, if I felt nothing from it? I've no real reason to keep it, but at the same time, no real reason to get rid of it. Its just there, and contributes absolutely nothing to the quality of life. At that point, would I even be considered alive? No, I'd just be living.

If the former, how I feel can have a lasting affect on what I do next, regardless of what it actually was. With that feeling, I could do many thing with it, be they good or bad. Life is what you make of it, after all, and how we feel is what determines what's made out of it. In the end, its not the years in your life that count, its the life in your years.

As for why I'd rather have both, I'd like to at least know why, where, and/or how I felt that way, for the sake of better understanding myself. Without that, I'd be a slave to my emotions, and not have control over myself, or what I create or destroy. So in conclusion, while I'd rather the best of both worlds, any life is better than a hollow one.

Ignoring any and all possible complications, which SF member would you most likely see yourself at an amusement park with?

Have you played any Professor Layton games?

How do you feel about candy canes?

Do you know what to do if you ever get falsely accused of a crime by law enforcement?

This sure is an... odd question to ask in the open lol. There's you, Sorin, Vashiane, Kat, Dusk, Yayforyuffie, Shock, Mei, Shirley, Pride, Lettuce, Shadowfrost, Shezzy, Draco and Mewyeon. Long list, I know

Nope! Truth be told, I never heard of it, before your mentioning of it, in the early days.

It's candy for the holidays. Nothing to it, really.

Do you mean what to do, or what I would do? Cause those are two different answers.

are you a kid or are you a squid?

...idgi

28. If you were granted the correct answer to one question, what would you ask?

29. Do you like playing games against people less skilled than you or more skilled?

30. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

We believe in God, but does God believe in us?

So long as the skill gap isn't too large, though the smaller it is, all the more intense!

It already takes a lot of strength to even allow yourself to cry, when self pride demands that you not. Its a case by case thing that's always gray, but for me, what happens after all the crying is what counts.

Edited by Lord HK