SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

I could be lazy and say refer to my first answer to Jedi. I could also be a douche and say myself, buuuuuuuuuuut my real answer is:

Lupe Fiasco with his album Lasers That album is the embodiment of what I aspire to become one day.

[spoiler=What he defines it as]

"LASERS are the opposite of losers. LASERS are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. LASERS shed light on the injustice and inequality. LASERS act and shape their own destinies. LASERS find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. LASERS stand for love and compassion. LASERS stand for peace. LASERS stand for progression. LASERS are revolutionary. LASERS are the future."

Eep! S-sorry.

2. First and current impressions of me?

3. One place you haven't been and would love to visit?

4. Do you have a waifu?

Edited by Hashuni Mei

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Which of the seven virtues, do you think, can do the most harm to a person?

7. Which of the 12 zodiac, that isn't yours(east or west), do you like the most?

8. Do you Kirby?

9. What is your favorite kind of sword, if any?

10. Which of the seven sins do you attribute to most, even if marginally?

How do you feel about scarves?

Favorite animal?

Video game genre(s) you don't like?

Do you think your astrological sign fits you?

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon again and ask: first and current impressions of me?

I don't. They're a'ight on other peeps, but me? I aint hip to that

uark this one. DRAGONS!!

Idk, never really thought about it. Prolly simulators?

To a T. Not that I'm very into Zodiacs, but damn, that shit's surprisingly accurate, it creeps me out sometimes.

First: Apparently relates to the Shrinking Violet. Very polite & friendly. Completely shameless with PDA

Current: It seems my inital premonitions were spot on, along with other revelations

[spoiler=Nothing to see here]

Forreal tho, you're an amazing person that goes above and beyond for those you care for (even if you don't know how to, but try anyway). Easily one of my closest, whom I've had the honor of meeting on this site. And while I do love and appreciate everything you do, it also works against you, in not being able to properly take good care for yourself, along with negativity that probes you, should something ever happen, or even the possibility that something should happen. You know I don't like to see a sad Crizix, and while I'm always happy to bring the solace, I won't always be able to do that. Take care of yourself for me, so that I in turn can take care of myself for you. And anyone who deter you from your smile, will-

OKAY, LEMME JUST CUT THIS BEFORE IT GETS TOO... >~>

how hyped are you for kingdom hearts 3?

BRUH

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED

I WAITED 10 YEARS FOR THIS

Eep! S-sorry.

2. First and current impressions of me?

3. One place you haven't been and would love to visit?

4. Do you have a waifu?

*Pats* It's okay ^^;

First: Dangos Extremely shy, but very nice, and a cool person to just talk to. Has great taste in music [:

Current: One who I trust wholeheartedly, understands me better than most and allows me to speak my mind. We share a lot in common too. Glad to have you

My parents' native mother country of Cameroon

lolwaifus. I aint got time fah dat. While I do have characters that I definitely like more than others, waifuing is a level I never intend to play

6. Which of the seven virtues, do you think, can do the most harm to a person?

7. Which of the 12 zodiac, that isn't yours(east or west), do you like the most?

8. Do you Kirby?

9. What is your favorite kind of sword, if any?

10. Which of the seven sins do you attribute to most, even if marginally?

Either patience or abstinence. Temptation can be a real bitch, that, if left to foster and grow, can be detrimental and unpredictable

Aries, my opposite, for being decisive and headstrong. Even if that can be their biggest downside as well >_>

Do you Meta Knight? The last one I ever played was Super Sar Ultra. Still have it.

Whatever looks badass. I don't really think too much on em

Pride, with sloth coming at second.

And winning!

Libra

Not if it doesn't fall within my caliber

I'll tell ya mine if ya tell me yours ;]

Bruh, the party don't even start till I walk in. Be honored that I even showed up!

the thoughts on all the salt of children returning in FE Fate?

Why should I care bout other peeps' salt? I aint tryna ruin my dinner. Needs more pepper imo. Fuck outta here

Edited by Lord HK

I don't. They're a'ight on other peeps, but me? I aint hip to that

uark this one. DRAGONS!!

Idk, never really thought about it. Prolly simulators?

To a T. Not that I'm very into Zodiacs, but damn, that shit's surprisingly accurate, it creeps me out sometimes.

First: Apparently relates to the Shrinking Violet. Very polite & friendly. Completely shameless with PDA

Current: It seems my inital premonitions were spot on, along with other revelations

[spoiler=Nothing to see here]

Forreal tho, you're an amazing person that goes above and beyond for those you care for (even if you don't know how to, but try anyway). Easily one of my closest, whom I've had the honor of meeting on this site. And while I do love and appreciate everything you do, it also works against you, in not being able to properly take good care for yourself, along with negativity that probes you, should something ever happen, or even the possibility that something should happen. You know I don't like to see a sad Crizix, and while I'm always happy to bring the solace, I won't always be able to do that. Take care of yourself for me, so that I in turn can take care of myself for you. And anyone who deter you from your smile, will-

OKAY, LEMME JUST CUT THIS BEFORE IT GETS TOO... >~>

[spoiler=Nothing to see here either]

Omg d'aaaawwww~! I squeed too much lol thankies. -glomp- Yeah, I've been trying to work on taking care of myself, but it's hard. I rely on my friends like you too much and that's another problem with me haha. That said, you better be taking care of yourself too! Diligence is a virtue but rest and relaxation are important too (you know that don't pretend you don't).

So your opinion on fedoras?

Have you tried rice pudding yet?

What kinds of food do you normally eat?

11. If you had to live in one of the FE countries (any universe) which would you and why?

12. What would you think of a Darth Vader and Sephiroth double boss in KH3?

13. If you were to put Sora in smash which moves would you use for his specials?

14. Something you've always wanted to do?

15. A phrase you've always wanted to say but lacked the context to do?

least favorite music genres?

a disney world you would love to have in a KH game?

i think i might know, but i need confirmation

were did E Woozy come from?

1. What was the best day in your life?

Are you pleased with the work of the government in your country?

Do you have a queasy feeling about your safety in public areas after the tragedy in South Carolina?

Edited by Mister CatTeaDawn

[spoiler=Nothing to see here either]

Omg d'aaaawwww~! I squeed too much lol thankies. -glomp- Yeah, I've been trying to work on taking care of myself, but it's hard. I rely on my friends like you too much and that's another problem with me haha. That said, you better be taking care of yourself too! Diligence is a virtue but rest and relaxation are important too (you know that don't pretend you don't).

So your opinion on fedoras?

Have you tried rice pudding yet?

What kinds of food do you normally eat?

Fedoras..... I rock that

I forgot to mention this to you, but I bought some at a local shaws like a month ago. Not sure if I like it though

Rice and beans, most of the time. With fruits as snacks. Can't start the day without my daily dose of Apple

11. If you had to live in one of the FE countries (any universe) which would you and why?

12. What would you think of a Darth Vader and Sephiroth double boss in KH3?

13. If you were to put Sora in smash which moves would you use for his specials?

14. Something you've always wanted to do?

15. A phrase you've always wanted to say but lacked the context to do?

The only one that comes to mind without a "why not" answer is Valm, so I could strike a hole in Walhart's ideaology by saying "So...... what happens when you eventually die? Cause, y'know, you're only human and we're prolly not gonna have another you for another generation or two..... or three."

Only one word comes to mind: EPIC

I.... actually don't know. Wow, did I not think this through, when voting for him. Maybe a Strike Raid side b, whatever that beam of light thing he does to Xemnas was for neutral B, or even Blizzard. KH2's Firaga as Down B. Idk for up b though

Free run. Like, Assasin's Creed level free run.

"After Tuesday, even the calendar goes WTF"

least favorite music genres?

a disney world you would love to have in a KH game?

i think i might know, but i need confirmation

were did E Woozy come from?

Techno remixes. Ugh, can't stand em. That being said, I believe every genre has its place, depending on one's mood and what's appropriate. That notion is what allows me to keep an open mind on what I listen to..... Even if majority of the time its forced

Brave. Pocahontas. Atlantis. Toy Story, Emperor's New Groove. Treasure Planet.

I'd rather not have the name used on SF, but it was a stage name, back when i had rap dreams. It just kinda stuck, though I've been considering going back to it.

13. How well do you react to crisis?

14. How well do you accept praise?

15. Describe a dream you had recently that you remember well.

Often times I don't have a reaction, so I'd say... good enough to get the jon done?

I'm fairly modest, so I don't let it gas me up too much. Though I do have my cocky moments

I wouldn't necessarily call it a dream, since its reoccuring, theme-wise. Though I'm not comfortable saying it in the open due to how.... dark it is.

What is a man?!

One who can to stand up for the things that matter to him, no matter what their age, or what those things may be. Everything else is just ego. At least, that's what I believe. I feel I had a better answer before, but that's the best I can muster atm

1. What was the best day in your life?
  2. Are you pleased with the work of the government in your country?
  3. Do you have a queasy feeling about your safety in public areas after the tragedy in South Carolina?

The day I managed to inspire a school of elementary kids to stand up for peace

Not necessarily, though I've learned to accept the good with the bad

I already get weird looks on occasion. Recent tragedies have only reinforces my diligence

Impressions?

First: Really intelligent person who seems to have mastered self-control

Current: Same as before, and has a very interesting perspective on many things

impressions?

One who can to stand up for the things that matter to him, no matter what their age, or what those things may be. Everything else is just ego. At least, that's what I believe. I feel I had a better answer before, but that's the best I can muster atm

this is not the answer i was looking for

11. Do you Castlevania?

12. Preferred time of day?

13. Is there a concept, a human ideal, that you disagree with?

14. Do you know any myths? If so, which is your favorite?

15. If you wrote a manuscript describing your past or what you want from your future, which would it be and how many chapters(or pages) do you think it could contain?

Aries, my opposite, for being decisive and headstrong. Even if that can be their biggest downside as well >_>

Do you Meta Knight? The last one I ever played was Super Sar Ultra. Still have it.

< *Is an Aries* How interesting.

Interesting, again, I just beat that one.

Fedoras..... I rock that

I forgot to mention this to you, but I bought some at a local shaws like a month ago. Not sure if I like it though

Rice and beans, most of the time. With fruits as snacks. Can't start the day without my daily dose of Apple

Oh, so you did try it! O:

Do you have any interest in playing TWEWY?

If you woke up on an ordinary day to discover that you were suddenly a magical girl, what would you do?

Is there an instrument you'd like to learn to play?

What fruit don't you like?

ayyyyyy

first/current impressions?
restaurant you like?
first RP you were in?
favorite food?
opinions on snacks and sweets and such? Got a favorite?

impressions?

this is not the answer i was looking for

First: Really into Zeref, and FF7. Can come off as a dick to others sometimes, but cares enough when shit gets real.... to an extent

Current: Really into RPGs. Like holy shit. And then Touhou. Not much has changed, but I'm glad to have met. Sorry for my lack of presence lately tho

11. Do you Castlevania?

12. Preferred time of day?

13. Is there a concept, a human ideal, that you disagree with?

14. Do you know any myths? If so, which is your favorite?

15. If you wrote a manuscript describing your past or what you want from your future, which would it be and how many chapters(or pages) do you think it could contain?

< *Is an Aries* How interesting.

Interesting, again, I just beat that one.

Nope

Afternoons/Evenings. Cause thats my free time.... unless I'm out.

The idea that any Black/African American that doesn't act "black" is considered "white" >_____>

Mythology's never really been my thing due to lack of exposure, but from what I actually remember from schooling, the Greek gods. Particularly Poseidon for some reason I dont remember

Definitely the future. I don't ask for much, but I'd imagine it'd just be on eone thing, with maybe... 5 pages? Idk, I'm not one for length

16. How much do you value the story and characters of games?

17. Altruist, Utilitarian, or Moral Reletivist?

18. Favorite video game story?

So long as its good enough to keep me going til the end. I don't think too much into it, but if I had to choose one over the other, I'd go with story, even if by a small margin

Altruist, tho I do see a point in reletivism.

I don't think I have any one favorite, but to answer your question, I think I'll go with FF13.

Oh, so you did try it! O:

Do you have any interest in playing TWEWY?

If you woke up on an ordinary day to discover that you were suddenly a magical girl, what would you do?

Is there an instrument you'd like to learn to play?

What fruit don't you like?

Given that I doubt I'll ever get my hands on it, and how I didnt even know it existed prior to KH 3D, prolly not

Why would become that of all things? Go to the mirror and be like: "...Damn, I look great"

Prolly the piano, or guitar.

Guava

fist and list impression of me, myself?

do you like chinese sausage? what about white rice?

First: I don't know her, but from what I here, is fun & cool company.

Current: Uh.... Idk, I don't think we've ever talked.

Don't think I've had chinese sausage. White rice is always good. Normally I have it with a side of either beans or spinach

ayyyyyy

first/current impressions?

restaurant you like?

first RP you were in?

favorite food?

opinions on snacks and sweets and such? Got a favorite?

Yoooooo

First: Quite the youngin. And cool enough

Current: Prolly the most mature kid I've ever seen. Very admirable

That one RP

Ha

Haha

Hahaha

Hahahaha

Ha....Twas some time ago, and I haven't ever RP'd since. I only wish it didn't go to shit, cause I actually found it fun at the time.

MANGOS. Thou if we're going for actual food, prolly BLT's. I get them a lot, apparently, when I actually order out.

Both snacks & sweets are a guilty pleasure. If no one stopped me, I could live off it... but then I'd eventually get sick of it, like I did with Goldfish, Favorite sweets would be Airhead Bites, currently.

16. Which part of your life was your favorite, past or present?

17. Fiction or non-fiction?

18. What do you enjoy doing most, and have you done it lately? If not, why not?

19. Do you ask enough questions or are you satisfied with your current level of knowledge?

20. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

If you got to visit Traverse Town, what would you do there?

Opinion of Wailord?

First and current impressions of Mickey Mouse?

If someone gave you a pet tarantula, how would you react?

16. Which part of your life was your favorite, past or present?

17. Fiction or non-fiction?

18. What do you enjoy doing most, and have you done it lately? If not, why not?

19. Do you ask enough questions or are you satisfied with your current level of knowledge?

20. What natural phenomena would you like to witness?

By a small margin, past. Not to say my past was better, but I was notablly happier. Dumber, yes, but still happy.

Couldn't care less, really.

Performance, and recording. Nope, for varying reasons, but the biggest being lack of transportation

While I am satisfied to an extent, I could always learn more.

A meteor shower

how do you feel on this whole interviewing experience ?

Overall good, but was expecting more

If you got to visit Traverse Town, what would you do there?

Opinion of Wailord?

First and current impressions of Mickey Mouse?

If someone gave you a pet tarantula, how would you react?

Go to the Land of Departure

I don't have one. Other than its big. As expected of a whale

First: Where the hell are ya when ya need him?

Current: WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN STORY SEGMENT

Give it backto em

19. Favorite interview to read through in this thread?

20. Favorite Disney Movie?

21. What do you value more, knowledge without happiness, or happiness without knowledge?

I believe they were Makaze, TE, Vincent, Dusk, & Kim. Freohr also

Hercues, & both Goofy Movies

I'd prefer a balance between the two, but if I had to choose one, happiness without knowledge.