SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

Very well, I hope that will be prosperous for you

[To observe]

<~< Alright, though I'm sure I could've put all that succinctly. I know I know. <W<

As for the language, probably Latin or Korean(so I can talk them into loaning some of their superior internet service)

Thanks, me too; I don't want to be driven into insanity. ;~;

[i like that answer. >w>]

It was succinct enough, I think.

Lol, I see. Why Latin, though?

Problem, I can't get on skype, due to losing my other phone

]:. Tbf, neither am I, it evens out

*starts spamming your Skype with dumb things*

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, me too; I don't want to be driven into insanity. ;~;

[i like that answer. >w>]

It was succinct enough, I think.

Lol, I see. Why Latin, though?

You won't be if you find the right partner.

[of course <w<]

I see o:

Well, French is *safe answer* to me, but there's no special reason, although, I could've gone german or something... maybe.

Problem, I can't get on skype, due to losing my other phone

]:. Tbf, neither am I, it evens out

:o

my condolences

Edited by Soledai

You won't be if you find the right partner.

[of course <w<]

I see o:

Well, French is *safe answer* to me, but there's no special reason, although, I could've gone german or something... maybe.

I hope I have enough sense to know what kind of person that is. (Certainly not one that doesn't like my friends!)

Ooo, why French and German?

1. Impressions?

The "first and current" part is so used up you just cut it to "impressions" eh?

First: Has an interesting perspective on various matters, asks some interesting questions

Current: *Above* and Is really into MMOs, can be verbose at times.

I hope I have enough sense to know what kind of person that is. (Certainly not one that doesn't like my friends!)

Ooo, why French and German?

In which case, I would say, "Don't think, feel!" (Is there one like that?)

These are interests in the language themselves, well kind of like Latin too, but yeah.

In which case, I would say, "Don't think, feel!" (Is there one like that?)

These are interests in the language themselves, well kind of like Latin too, but yeah.

Yes sir! (Not that I know of...yet. xD)

I see, I see. I'm pretty interested in everything, but it's impossible to learn everything.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask. How do you deal with stalkers?

Yes sir! (Not that I know of...yet. xD)

I see, I see. I'm pretty interested in everything, but it's impossible to learn everything.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask. How do you deal with stalkers?

Good.

While you can't learn everything, you can pass on your knowledge to an heir and they can expound on it, at least.

...What? This is hypothetical, right? ....*ahem* I don't get stalked, and by chance I get followed, I'm usually glowering so it's not for very long... But if you went in general, stay in open areas, cut corners if you need to, lose them in a crowd, I swear this sounds like movie stuff nothing is quite guaranteed, but better to err on the side of caution.

Good.

While you can't learn everything, you can pass on your knowledge to an heir and they can expound on it, at least.

...What? This is hypothetical, right? ....*ahem* I don't get stalked, and by chance I get followed, I'm usually glowering so it's not for very long... But if you went in general, stay in open areas, cut corners if you need to, lose them in a crowd, I swear this sounds like movie stuff nothing is quite guaranteed, but better to err on the side of caution.

That is very true. Sharing information to someone is almost as fun as learning myself. Almost.

Of course this is perfectly hypothetical; I am simply preparing myself for a very real possibility. Also, what would you do if you got kidnapped?

That is very true. Sharing information to someone is almost as fun as learning myself. Almost.

Of course this is perfectly hypothetical; I am simply preparing myself for a very real possibility. Also, what would you do if you got kidnapped?

Yes, and depends if the heir is worthy or not as well, but that's an unrelated issue.

I see.. and I would firstly learn my surroundings, then find out where I am.

Am I bound? if so, try manuvering within my limits if I can't get free. alt/or If not > then learn the cautiousness of the kidnappers, stupid or careless kidnappers = dead or wounded kidnappers. or make a decent escape plan.

Careful kidnappers? depends on how many really, you could probably deal with one or two. and by "deal" I mean kill them if needed.

More than that, you will be in a very bad way. not that you aren't already

If you escaped then the rest shouldn't require much thinking, find help; run to neighbors, yell real loud(this one depends on whether or not your escape involved stealth, but still), whatever, go find some. and obviously during the day.

Hmm, needs refining... I know you said you were preparing for the possibility, which is fine, but still what is causing these ill thoughts? Absolutely none of this is foretoken, you understand?

Edited by Soledai

Any game you always wanted to play?

If I think back on anything older, I likely already played it because of modern conveniences.

But before I had said conveniences, Growlanser Generations.

Yes, and depends if the heir is worthy or not as well, but that's an unrelated issue.

I see.. and I would firstly learn my surroundings, then find out where I am.

Am I bound? if so, try manuvering within my limits if I can't get free. alt/or If not > then learn the cautiousness of the kidnappers, stupid or careless kidnappers = dead or wounded kidnappers. or make a decent escape plan.

Careful kidnappers? depends on how many really, you could probably deal with one or two. and by "deal" I mean kill them if needed.

More than that, you will be in a very bad way. not that you aren't already

If you escaped then the rest shouldn't require much thinking, find help; run to neighbors, yell real loud(this one depends on whether or not your escape involved stealth, but still), whatever, go find some. and obviously during the day.

Hmm, needs refining... I know you said you were preparing for the possibility, which is fine, but still what is causing these ill thoughts? Absolutely none of this is foretoken, you understand?

Yeah, that's what stops me from wanting to be a teacher, besides not being good with kids.

I see, I see. Time to steel myself for bloodshed.

Wow, the interviewee is asking me questions lol. Well, let's just say...I have a general uneasy feeling, given my luck with...er, guys. Also, my RL persona is pretty much a doormat most of the time, so...yeah.

what's your opinion on this image i created when Rei Rei said you shattered his dreams?

This is a fantastic image

Yeah, that's what stops me from wanting to be a teacher, besides not being good with kids.

Wow, the interviewee is asking me questions lol. Well, let's just say...I have a general uneasy feeling, given my luck with...er, guys. Also, my RL persona is pretty much a doormat most of the time, so...yeah.

I'm not good with kids either, actually, so it's okay.

...>_>

>____________> Just, well... just be careful.

I didn't edit, just because.

I should add;

Instead of preparing for bloodshed, just prepare for the possibility, like you said before. Same thing, but different wording, etc.

I see, having an uneasy feeling is okay, you have your reasons, but should it cause these thoughts? Even though being cautious is fine too, so I can't say much... And if your rl persona is anything like how you are now, you aren't a doormat(at least not to me you aren't), you'd be a kind and funny girl. who laughs a lot

And is absolutely wonderful too, but details.

Edited by Soledai

The one thing you always loved about your time in SF?

Your favorite pirate pad back in HHH?

i remember back when we talked about if we were in a class and i think you mentioned being a mercenary instead of a myrmidon?

why say merc instead of the class that fits closer to a ronin (AKA you irl?)

13. Anything realizations about yourself you made during this interview?

14. Favorite interview in this thread?

13. I can manage mental thought processing even with 0 sleep whatsoever. And that I like being interviewed... well I liked it more than I thought I would

14. TheEnd's; it probably would've been Koneko if I participated in it.

The one thing you always loved about your time in SF?

Your favorite pirate pad back in HHH?

i remember back when we talked about if we were in a class and i think you mentioned being a mercenary instead of a myrmidon?

why say merc instead of the class that fits closer to a ronin (AKA you irl?)

Probably something that happened HHH, I can't remember.

The FG one, ofc.

The idea of being a sword for hire was more appealing, though both are very accurate.

I also think Jiac said that I would be a merc too.

Do you remember our first meeting

It was a mock battle tourney wherein all manner of warriors came to test their might, we wanted to duel with each other but I didn't get to the finals.

(The favorite quote thread, whatever happened to it)

Edited by Soledai

It was a mock battle tourney wherein all manner of warriors came to test their might, we wanted to duel with each other but I didn't get to the finals.

(The favorite quote thread, whatever happened to it)

Haha, I'm glad you remembered that! I still like your quote from it: "Try not to splatter!".

Also, I found the thread

Do you have a fav character? Who is it, and why? (This can apply to pre much anything you know of)

Edited by The King

Haha, I'm glad you remembered that! I still like your quote from it: "Try not to splatter!".

Also, I found the thread

Do you have a fav character? Who is it, and why? (This can apply to pre much anything you know of)

But of course, those were good times.

But hmmm, picking a character out of all the things I do know... x.x

I'll go with someone most people don't know.. Wolfgang from Growlanser 2, because he was a skilled mercenary who was versed in war tactics, and who disliked how mercenaries were treated after being used for their services so much, he made a kingdom for mercenaries and any other outcasted people to live.

Depending on which route you take, he's either an ally or an enemy.

Overall

What did you Make if this experience ?

NTG's question, eh? also, *of

Haha, well I liked it. Granted I didn't expect to be selected so soon.

I'd like to think that everyone who wanted to know something came and asked.

1. What is something you would want humankind to have the ability and technology to explore more of? (eg. deeper into the ocean, further distances in space, etc.)

2. Where do you wanna go shopping at the moment?

3. What was the last thing you were inspired by?

4. Favorite method of transportation?
5. Read any good books lately?

1. What is something you would want humankind to have the ability and technology to explore more of? (eg. deeper into the ocean, further distances in space, etc.)

2. Where do you wanna go shopping at the moment?

3. What was the last thing you were inspired by?

4. Favorite method of transportation?

5. Read any good books lately?

1. The unconscious mind, but I think if that got breached, there'd be more questions than answers. Alternatively It's in your example, the depths of space..

2. Internet stores, what I want to buy can't be purchased in retail.

3. I actually don't remember, I know it had something to do with wit and shrewdness.. I THINK it was Sima Yi from DW6 don't quote me on that though.. It's been a while.

4. Walking, but I dislike how far it takes to get from place to place on feet. Which brings me to quiet car rides.

5. Do visual novels count? Well, even if they did, the answer would be.nope >_<;

...Well it wasn't recent, but I do recall reading this book called the 5th Horseman, that was like a murder mystery thing about some hospital I think..