SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

Lol, well, I'd love to have a friendly spar with you some day, western fencing vs eastern swordplay. Doesn't that sound fun? x3

Of course! Reyson's my favorite heron of all time, yes.

Mmm. It'd be pretty rough if I did read the Spanish version, but I'd learn a whole lot too.

Yes it does. That'd be pretty cool, I would like to test your sword arm one day.

Reyson is pretty cool, and yes mine too o:

You can do it... if you were gonna, that is.

If you were to build an empire, which city would be your capital? (Contemporary or in antiquity)

First and current impression of me?

Paris, France. I'd want more meat and soup dishes though. (antiquity might've been Azuchi, even though it still exists today)

First and current: Is aloof, likes ice cream(I think) and likes swatting bugs who aren't really bugs

1. are you single

2. what's your sign

3. would you like a drink

4. whats your number

5. want to take this party back to my place

1. Yes

2. Aries

3. Sure, non-alcoholic

4. 3

5. No thanks, you can have it

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I am yes, particularly in the Sengoku era(go figure) and the Eastern Han era (go figure x2)

2. I forget the name of it, but it this book about the customs of the samurai during the sengoku era.

3. I have already, but yes.

4. My mind. It was going to Soldai, but it doesn't look quite right.

5. First and current: He's the one with the attention to detail, not a bad thing

FE1 and FE2? To the end? Excellent.

Unfortunately my knowledge of Japanese history is far worse than I'd like it to be (I should do something about that).

6. Are you more interested in eastern history than western history in general or not (and why)?

What movie gives you the most nostalgic feelings?

Which of the four elements do you feel most attuned to?

What color is your aura?

What advice would you give your younger self?

One thing you would like to change about yourself?

If you could add three character pairs to Project X Zone, who would you add, and why?

Sieg Wahrheit and Arcia Rinslet or even Sieg's legion, Thanatos (Chaos Legion) I have slight bias towards these characters, Sieg is someone I've been wanting to see appear in other capcom games (Even MvC), but alas. And I think this is probably one of Capcom's most overlooked games, and that's bad because it's pretty good.

Axel Almer and Alfimi (Super Robot Wars) They were a pretty good pair in Endless Frontier Exceed, so it would've been neat to see them ther, and they both have cool themes

Samanosuke Akechi and Kaede/ Soki and Jubei Yagyu or Ohatsu (Onimusha) Almost the same case as Chaos Legion, this series doesn't get enough attention as far as I know, despite Soki being in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.. and well, seeing Samanosuke in PXZ would be neat to say the least.

FE1 and FE2? To the end? Excellent.

Unfortunately my knowledge of Japanese history is far worse than I'd like it to be (I should do something about that).

6. Are you more interested in eastern history than western history in general or not (and why)?

Thanks, I planned on replaying FE2 one day.

6. Yes, I am. I was asked that before (not here) and my answer was something like "It's just more fascinating to me" Even including the fact that I spent a fair deal of time learning western history.

What's your favorite wrestlemania and why is it wrestlemania x-seven?

Tea or coffee?

Heh, Probably x-seven.

I just realized, that my favorite wrestler is not Jeff Hardy, but is instead, Edge. wow.

Both. But tea has more precedence

What movie gives you the most nostalgic feelings?

Which of the four elements do you feel most attuned to?

What color is your aura?

What advice would you give your younger self?

One thing you would like to change about yourself?

None that I can think of.

Fire, it's my birth element.

I was told it was red, so red. Though, at times I see blue.

There are quite a bit of things I want to say to that self of mine.

[spoiler=This isn't even all I would say]"The only person who can do anything for you, is you"

"The only things you can't make yours, are the things you don't want"

"Question everything"

"What do you desire?" not advice, per se

and of course "Grow your hair out sooner"

On a personal level, I don't think I would, I'm pretty satisfied with how I am now.

Your outlook on romance?

How about friendship?

¿Para que viniste a este mundo?

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Any general advice you would give me right now?

Yes it does. That'd be pretty cool, I would like to test your sword arm one day.

Reyson is pretty cool, and yes mine too o:

You can do it... if you were gonna, that is.

I look forward to it...but first I gotta train more!

He is~! Yay, you understand!

Yeah, I will, actually. :0

Edited by Crizix

Your outlook on romance?

How about friendship?

¿Para que viniste a este mundo?

Ice cream or frozen yogurt?

Any general advice you would give me right now?

Not really a big deal as I've seen it made out to be. So I'm indefferent towards it.

Preferred over romance, a friend can do as much a romantic partner.

x.x?

Ice cream

Stay as wonderful as you are. Hmm, try taking the pre-emptive on your work if you can, don't try to do too much of it at one time, I do not want you to overwork yourself again, and take proper care of yourself <~< stop slacking off and go to bed earlier

Alternatively, if you were looking for a quote, I can probably manage one... maybe.

I look forward to it...but first I gotta train more!

He is~! Yay, you understand!

Yeah, I will, actually. :0

Oh my, then train away my friend.

>w>)b

Very nice, very nice. do you know when you're going to?

Do you, Soledai, have what it takes to take up arms and do battle alongside The King

Haha, I've seen lots of battles, so I think can fight with the best of them

Alt answer: Together we ride.

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?

I haven't played this actually o:

Is the game rigged? If no, yes; if yes.... YES

Do you play final fantasy, and if so which is your favorite?

Yep I do.

4 for no special reason. Although, 8, 9, and 10 are pretty memorable for me.

Yep I do.

4 for no special reason. Although, 8, 9, and 10 are pretty memorable for me.

4 is my favorite as well, I quite like all of them, as you can tell I really like 7 too though :P

4 is my favorite as well, I quite like all of them, as you can tell I really like 7 too though :P

Yeah I liked 7 very much also, but those three were more... "it" for me, for lack of a better term

Also, have you played Crisis Core or Dirge of Cerberus?

Yeah I liked 7 very much also, but those three were more... "it" for me, for lack of a better term

Also, have you played Crisis Core or Dirge of Cerberus?

Hey you're asking a question! :P

*ahem* I've played both, I like Crisis Core and DoC was interesting, If it were polished more I think it would have been grand. It was ok though.

Hey you're asking a question! :P

*ahem* I've played both, I like Crisis Core and DoC was interesting, If it were polished more I think it would have been grand. It was ok though.

I know, I'm a rebel >w>

How did you react to the end of Crisis Core? and yes I agree about DoC, that game was good, but it was really unrefined.

Would you support the creation of a Celice badge?

What's your second favorite FE?

Absolutely.

FE5

I know, I'm a rebel >w>

How did you react to the end of Crisis Core? and yes I agree about DoC, that game was good, but it was really unrefined.

I nearly reacted the same way I did when Aeris died in 7 and cried despite seeing it coming. The final battle was done so well

Edited by Jedi

Not really a big deal as I've seen it made out to be. So I'm indefferent towards it.

x.x?

Ice cream

Stay as wonderful as you are. Hmm, try taking the pre-emptive on your work if you can, don't try to do too much of it at one time, I do not want you to overwork yourself again, and take proper care of yourself <~< stop slacking off and go to bed earlier

Alternatively, if you were looking for a quote, I can probably manage one... maybe.

>w>)b

I also prefer friendships from what I've seen, but I still want to know what romance is like. ^^;

[What did you come to this world for?]

<3 >w< Ah ha ha, okay, I'll keep that all in mind. Thanks! It's my internal clock, dammit. ;n;

If you want lol.

Don't underestimate me!

Maybe sometime soon?

Barring Spanish and Japanese, if you could learn any language right now, which one would it be?

x.x?

Ice cream

>w>)b

Haha, I've seen lots of battles, so I think can fight with the best of them

Alt answer: Together we ride.

I haven't played this actually o:

Is the game rigged? If no, yes; if yes.... YES

A magnificent answer! I'll let you know when the time comes. I'll see you there, comrade

Whats your PSN

Edited by The King

I also prefer friendships from what I've seen, but I still want to know what romance is like. ^^;

[What did you come to this world for?]

<3 >w< Ah ha ha, okay, I'll keep that all in mind. Thanks! It's my internal clock, dammit. ;n;

If you want lol.

Don't underestimate me!

Maybe sometime soon?

Barring Spanish and Japanese, if you could learn any language right now, which one would it be?

Very well, I hope that will be prosperous for you

[To observe]

<~< Alright, though I'm sure I could've put all that succinctly. I know I know. <W<

As for the language, probably Latin or Korean(so I can talk them into loaning some of their superior internet service)

A magnificent answer! I'll let you know when the time comes. I'll see you there, comrade

Whats your PSN

o: alright then.

I'll tell you on skype.

And fair warning, I'm hardly active on psn.

Edited by Soledai

Very well, I hope that will be prosperous for you

[To observe]

<~< Alright, though I'm sure I could've put all that succinctly. I know I know. <W<

As for the language, probably Latin or Korean(so I can talk them into loaning some of their superior internet service)

o: alright then.

I'll tell you on skype.

And fair warning, I'm hardly active on psn.

Problem, I can't get on skype, due to losing my other phone

]:. Tbf, neither am I, it evens out