SF Interviews - Nomination for #38

Makaze

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you prefer reading online or in print?

Do you ever plan on playing Hatoful Boyfriend?

now I plan to read Artemis Fowl.

Me too. >w>

Edited by Crizix

Warning: Politics

What are your thoughts on the letter to Iran?

I don't politics all that much.

But, holy wow, do I detect some snark in that letter? Or is that arrogance?

11. What torture intrigued you most in the Divine Comedy?

12. Which of the 7 deadly sins would you relate to yourself?

Though you said you were chaos, so I doubt you buy into this, but I'll force you anyways.

11. Wow, I can't even remember, I'm terrible

12. Pride, maybe wrath.

11. who's your favorite mana khemia character and why is it flay

12. have you considered playing the ps3 atelier games or are they too cute for you

13. considering how the snes is a much stronger rpg platform (squaaaare), why choose genesis (not that i'm complaining)

14. how often do you watch japanese cartoons or read japanese comics / do you consider yourself an otaku/weeaboo

15. what's your current occupation

11. Flay >w>

12. I have, yeah.

13. Nostalgic, I have more genesis memories than snes.

14. Not often, so I'm not sure I even qualify as a weeb even if I wanted to be one.

15. NEET! My oocupation is looking for an occupation, I should make that official.

1. Are you interested in history?

2. What is your favorite book?

3. Would you like to play the oldest Fire Emblem games?

4. What is the origin of your username?

5. First and current impressions of me?

1. I am yes, particularly in the Sengoku era(go figure) and the Eastern Han era (go figure x2)

2. I forget the name of it, but it this book about the customs of the samurai during the sengoku era.

3. I have already, but yes.

4. My mind. It was going to Soldai, but it doesn't look quite right.

5. First and current: He's the one with the attention to detail, not a bad thing

6. If you were to designate people you know (friends, acquaintances, and possible others) from SF as royalty/nobility, who would be what rank? And who would be the peasants?

7. Have you seen Sonny Chiba's movies where he plays as Jubei Yagyu? If so, thoughts?

8. Are you into western fashions and if so, what sort of outfit would be your ideal? Considering articles of clothing, accessories, colours, etc.

9. When are you going to watch LoGH and play Brigandine?

10. Whenever someone says Steve in reference to you (or anyone, really, but it's mostly been to you), it always reminds me of this. Your thoughts on this connection?

6. I have thought about this too, I like this question, I'll do a few people to not blow it up.

Glace - Duchess(no princess for her)

Mei - Countess

Arya - Knight

Shock - Marquis

Koneko - Starts as a knight then aquires a high rank at the end, or some such.

Lux - Marquis

Silver - Knight

HK - King, lel.

7. ;~; No

8. I'm fashion challenged so I'll try my best o:

Black because safe color, except coat, that color doesn't matter too much

Long coat!

under armour shirt. Maybe short/no sleeves.

Pants are pants >~>

Oh and of course, boots.

No accessories for me.

9. LoGH will happen eventually, I keep falling asleep on it; Brigandine is a WIP, I'm playing Cai, I've already annexed Iscalio and I'm cutting out the middle man and going after Esgares instead of taking on Leonia.

10. This is a hilarious connection to make.

Best dish you've eaten?

First and current impression of me?

Spicy Mei Fun(May foon for you english speakers). I haven't gotten a fancy palette yet

First: That guy I rememeber seeing in a FE Warriors topic a year ago

Current: Now a 'they', a bit extreme at times, but is a good person.

Who are your favorite music artists?

King of Pop ;~;

Eminem

Parliament... when you grow up with people who are very... retro, you hear things.I could be cheeky and say lots of funk artsis

These aren't the only three, these are the only three that I want to list, without going foreign.

In which case I would add Leo Ieiri

Lots of others whose name I don't learn because I just hear it without being curious

Various K-music for example.

Also what are your first and current impressions of me \0/

First: Was a mage, became a sage, demoted back to mage.

Current: Otouto somehow o:

one thing you've always wanted to see in person?

Aurora borealis

Do you prefer reading online or in print?

Do you ever plan on playing Hatoful Boyfriend?

Me too. >w>

Either, but if I could have the weight of the book in my hands, I would prefer it.

No, but I might on call with you, if you want. >w>

I remembered we talked about it, I still want to. <w<

6. I have thought about this too, I like this question, I'll do a few people to not blow it up.

Glace - Duchess(no princess for her)

Mei - Countess

Arya - Knight

Shock - Marquis

Koneko - Starts as a knight then aquires a high rank at the end, or some such.

Lux - Marquis

Silver - Knight

HK - King, lel.

7. ;~; No

8. I'm fashion challenged so I'll try my best o:

Black because safe color, except coat, that color doesn't matter too much

Long coat!

under armour shirt. Maybe short/no sleeves.

Pants are pants >~>

Oh and of course, boots.

No accessories for me.

9. LoGH will happen eventually, I keep falling asleep on it; Brigandine is a WIP, I'm playing Cai, I've already annexed Iscalio and I'm cutting out the middle man and going after Esgares instead of taking on Leonia.

10. This is a hilarious connection to make.

Caerleon?! Excellent choice. Cai is legit best king and they have the best battle theme too.

Excellent answers all around.

hmmm...

1.) Favorite instrument used in music?

2.) Favorite video game song/soundtrack?

3.) Least favorite video game character if you have one?

4.) Something something first/current impressions question blah blah?

Caerleon?! Excellent choice. Cai is legit best king and they have the best battle theme too.

Excellent answers all around.

YEAH! I liked where Caerleon was, and an alliance with New Almekia was good, it was nice to not have to watch my back...

Though I was very tempted to break it in the beginning.

Who's the girl in your sig/avatar?

What is your opinion of unicycles?

What were some of your favourite kids' shows in your youth?

How would your real life friends describe you, personality-wise?

Akiha Tohno from Tsukihime.

Pretty ambivalent about them.

Ed, Edd, n Eddy, Dragon Ball Z(in as much as it can be for kids) Ruroni Kenshin, Sailor Moon full stop. three of those aren't really kid shows but hey.

A stiff, tactless, shrewd, however honest as well.

hmmm...

1.) Favorite instrument used in music?

2.) Favorite video game song/soundtrack?

3.) Least favorite video game character if you have one?

4.) Something something first/current impressions question blah blah?

1. Stringed instruments in general.

2. Crossing the Desert from FE4/Tactics Ogre

3. Rance. I don't know him well, but the little I do know, I dislike.

4. You too, eh?

First: Seems hard to deal with, quite emotional

Current: Isn't as hard to deal with as he may appear, just misunderstood.

you're favorite story/event from the sengoku era?

Just one o:?

Yukimura Sanada's last stand during the Siege of Osaka during the summer of 1615

More stories that you enjoy from the sengoku era, then?

Battle of Sekigahara, mainly because it was the decisive battle between the Eastern and Western Armies.

I specifically like to think about how it would've gone if Kobayakawa hadn't defected..

Battle of Sekigahara, mainly because it was the decisive battle between the Eastern and Western Armies.

I specifically like to think about how it would've gone if Kobayakawa hadn't defected..

Ohhh Warring States stuff, Who was your favorite lord before it became East vs West?

Ohhh Warring States stuff, Who was your favorite lord before it became East vs West?

Masamune Date.

your favorite wrestler and favorite wrestling match?

Rasslin'?

Jeff Hardy, and the triple threat TLC match with the hardy boyz, the dudleys, edge and christian

Which style of swordsmanship do you like best? (Can't remember if this was asked or not.)
Favorite type of heron?
Would you LARP?
Your opinion on chocolate covered cheese?

Either, but if I could have the weight of the book in my hands, I would prefer it.

No, but I might on call with you, if you want. >w>

I remembered we talked about it, I still want to. <w<

Me too.

Oh my God, yes please.

I hope my library has physical copies. I don't like reading off screens if I don't have to. Also, I want to read Don Quixote. :D

Which style of swordsmanship do you like best? (Can't remember if this was asked or not.)
Favorite type of heron?
Would you LARP?
Your opinion on chocolate covered cheese?

Me too.

Oh my God, yes please.

I hope my library has physical copies. I don't like reading off screens if I don't have to. Also, I want to read Don Quixote. :D

It wasn't, but Shinkage-ryu. That or Battojutsu.

FE herons Great Blue

I dunno o:

Wat? Uh, well it doesn't sound bad.

>~> pls.

Don Quixote? I remember that name, when I was looking for the Divine Comedy, I ran across that. o:

Why in particular if I may ask that annoyingly

It's fine, there was this time his father was kidnapped, and at his father's request, he had the kidnapper and his father gunned down.

I liked this kind of resolve, so he stood out to me... also including his name was cool and his helmet is also cool.

Well, granted, he was no paragon to his neighbors either during his conquest of the northern lands, so that might've led to his father's kidnapping and subsequent death, but still.

It's fine, there was this time his father was kidnapped, and at his father's request, he had the kidnapper and his father gunned down.

I liked this kind of resolve, so he stood out to me... also including his name was cool and his helmet is also cool.

Well, granted, he was no paragon to his neighbors either during his conquest of the northern lands, so that might've led to his father's kidnapping and subsequent death, but still.

Date has my respect as well, he was kind to Christians in a time of Japan where that was weird, and I'm Christian so it stand out.

It wasn't, but Shinkage-ryu. That or Battojutsu.

FE herons Great Blue

I dunno o:

Wat? Uh, well it doesn't sound bad.

>~> pls.

Don Quixote? I remember that name, when I was looking for the Divine Comedy, I ran across that. o:

Oh, Eastern styles, I'm guessing? Well, what styles are you proficient in?

Me too. >w>

^^;

Don Quixote is super famous Spanish literature, man! I'm trying to decide whether to attempt reading it in the original Spanish or just take English.

Oh, Eastern styles, I'm guessing? Well, what styles are you proficient in?

Me too. >w>

^^;

Don Quixote is super famous Spanish literature, man! I'm trying to decide whether to attempt reading it in the original Spanish or just take English.

Indeed, but proficient? Hmm, I'd have to get a katana and find out o: I've just studied them, somewhat.

You get it <w<

Oh my, well it's be a nice test for your Spanish ability to read it in the original format, but hey, go with which is convenient for you.

Indeed, but proficient? Hmm, I'd have to get a katana and find out o: I've just studied them, somewhat.

You get it <w<

Oh my, well it's be a nice test for your Spanish ability to read it in the original format, but hey, go with which is convenient for you.

Lol, well, I'd love to have a friendly spar with you some day, western fencing vs eastern swordplay. Doesn't that sound fun? x3

Of course! Reyson's my favorite heron of all time, yes.

Mmm. It'd be pretty rough if I did read the Spanish version, but I'd learn a whole lot too.