Favorite wrasslin match?

your opinion on this image i made when you said that Sol shattered your dreams

first and current impressions of me

Favorite Jojo part?

Favorite wrestlemania?

Favorite wrasslin match?

your opinion on this image i made when you said that Sol shattered your dreams

first and current impressions of me

Part 4 by a fair margin. Nicest character dynamics, most interesting villain, fresh setting.

Hmmmm, I could go with the obvious X-7, but I liked XXX so damn much because they actually went out of their way to fix the terrible, terrible '14 Rumble and gave us a sweet ending. The opening and ending matches were absolutely great.

Shit, that's hard... Bryan vs Ripple H at WM30 was very very good, and Taker/HBK at WM25 was also exciting as all hell. But considering the people involved, the type of match and the context, I'd say that Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk at the IWA King of the Deathmatch Final in 1995 takes the cake.

I'd say it was accurate, but not as accurate as this

A decent guy who knew his wrestling AND was a fan of botchamania. Current impression having more emphasis on the nicest parts, being cool all around

Why did you want to be interviewed?

What do you think of penguins?

Impressions of FE4 thread?

I dunno, I guess I like to talk a lot and being interviewed unites this aspect with that freezing stomach sensation of nervousness

They are cool, they usually walk funny and have tons of heartwarming moments depicted on those documentaries.

It feels like home and a high school at the same time. I'd say I am the guy who graduates but never leaves that school anyway.

How is it in Brazil?

It's been rather weird lately. There have been some protests that some asked for military interventions... considering the history of this country, it's even sadder.

Buuuuuut, I can also say it's a pretty nice place, considering the large territory and the cultural strenght we have due to it. I still wish to know better the northeast region of the country.

-Do you like Huey Lewis and The News?!?

-Would you rather be a short time celebrity, always famous/infamous, or unknown but live on in history?

-If you were a tree what kind if tree would you be, and why? (counts as one right?)

...still got two for laters... :)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd