I need help in this game called "College"

MacLovin

Class Selection: Political Science Major.

Game Time: 4 years. 8 semesters.

Problems: Fucking Chem 101, and really bad scheduling.

So I have this amount of work given to me to gain experience. However, my time in each "class" or "stage" is about 1.5 hours. I'm out about 13 hours a day, and the transit [Fuck going public transit here. All the damn smog.] from home to college is about 4 hours.

This leaves me about 9 hours of time to eat, sleep, and work.

My caffeine tolerance is at the point of freaking red bull not being enough.

In addition, my social group consists of either nice people, or extroverted drunks.

Try and see if your class has a study group, I know it takes time, but when I had my chem class we were all failing and then we all got together and studied and I ended up with a B. If that won't work drop the class because it is not worth the stress if you know you will fail. As to friends a lot of kids love to drink during collage and it is best to just not do that and learn from their mistakes, because while it's fine to have fun if it interferes with the rest of your life it is not a good thing and I would just hang out more with the nice people and not the drunks, but I have an alcoholic in my family and have seen and experienced the pain of too much to drink.

Edited by EricaofRenais

if there's no official study group there's always forming one with friends

trying to communicate in the local language with native speakers is a good way to learn the local language

if you treat gen chem like doing simple algebra and shove things into equations pertaining to the thing you want to solve for it'll be a lot easier I can't speak for any higher level chem though

In addition, my social group consists of either nice people, or extroverted drunks.

Even though I'm already finished with college...

IN BLUE: Same here, but add in some annoying nuisances who think they're better; but in fact they get trumped in classes/recitation/quizzes.

Fucking 12+ hour days.

And then the college doesn't have wifi for students. :/

It must be pretty rough, but surely you could access the Internet through a cell service? Edited by Knight

why does a poly sci major need to take chem 101? also, pretty shitty that you commute.

anyway, as others have said, ain't no shame in dropping classes yo

Gen Ed science requirements maybe because biology blows and physics is too much math