What did you get from black friday?/Did you go to it at all?

blyegg

/topic

I went there and got two shirts (tink and KH) ($10 each), a really nice watch ($10), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3, $10), and a nice red blanket ($10)

What about you guys?

Edited by Blyvern

I already did my Holiday shopping before the madness so everyone on my list is taken care and I am so happy I can avoid the crowds, because living in a border town means that even more people then you would think are out shopping right now.

I got a warning that I may or may not get fired from black friday~

I didn't get anything, today's the first time I've ever been in a store on black friday though, except it was just to work x3 And it had calmed down quite a bit by then and also since I work in the deli there's almost nothing going on over there because everybody else is in electronics~

Edited by Freohr Datia

I bought the Total War Master Collection and Crusader Kings II (I decided to just own an original copy for this one, Paradox deserves it) on Steam, if that counts.

It was still rather expensive, but much less expensive than it ordinarily is (I'd have to spend 200 bucks to buy the Total War Master Collection and 86 to buy CKII).