charlie_

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sf sucks so you just get a flip till it gets its shit together

Dear Vhaltz,

fe11-nabarl.png

You are Nabarl, the Town Hunter. You are an a wandering swordfighter and are 3edgy5me. You don't like to harm women and children however, and scum made some girl cry or something so you're going to spam killing edge criticals until they die.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Counterattack USER!" If you are killed during the night, you will first strike down USER with your killing edge, ensuring his death along with yours.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

48 hours, with 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch, town is in LYLO.

I'm pretty frustrated at the situation because there's no clear cut answer >.<

Eury should probably talk to us about the game and all

that's what I meant actually, scorri knows all

SPEAKING OF

I just discovered something hidden deep that i think just confirmed the game for me

best slips / 10 staring HBC-J

"Wait this item says made in china on it ##Eurykins"

Dear Eurykins,

fe11-jake.png

You are Jake, the Mafia Shrouded/Bulletproof/Fabricator. You are a ballistician from Grust. Your girlfriend, Anna, runs the secret shop, and so you generally have access to some pretty neat equipment. Unfortunately, none of this includes hair dye, which you must use considering your hair colour changes pretty much every game. Maybe you'll change it again after you and the mafia are done here.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Giving ITEM X to USER." Since your girlfriend works at the secret shop, you've managed to pick up some rare items for your own purposes. Item A appears as a 1-shot Rolecop (that checks role names), but will show any of your scumbuddies as their fakeclaims if scanned. Item B appears as a 1-shot Roleblock but will fail to block any kills. Item C appears as a 1-shot Doctor, but it will only delay the target for being killed for one night phase, and will give you a watcher report on the target when used.

In addition, since you attack from long range, nobody can get close enough to investigate your role. Any attempt to learn your alignment or role will fail. Other forms of investigation will still work.

Finally, you will survive the first attempt on your life outside of the lynch due to your high defense stat.

You win when the mafia achieves parity and nothing can upset this.

And with the traitors eliminated, the survivors of the army went to face off against Medeus.

It's a good thing the Wing Spear is so fucking op because all Elieson could contribute to the fight was the gold to get it to +10 MT.

Dear Elieson,

fe11-rickard.png

You are Rickard, the Town Mayor Enabler. You're a kind of lame thief who knows Julian, but your stats are so bad you struggle to fight even on normal mode. Scum made fun of your terrible stats, but you'll show them they shouldn't have messed with you! ...Or that they shouldn't have messed with the guy who you gave the Silver Axe to, anyway.

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Give Bullions to USER!" You will give USER a wad of gold which they can sell for um... gold, in order to buy themselves an extra vote for the following day. This fails in *YLO and variants.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and at least one townie is still alive.

Dear dandragon,

fe11-shiida.png

You are Shiida, the Town Ninja/Empowerer. You are the princess of Talys and Marth's canon love interest. Your name is spelt in ridiculous ways no matter which localization you're looking at. Maybe after you take out the scumteam Marthipan and you will finally get married!

During the night, you may reply to your role pm with "Night X - Assisting USER." You will act as a distraction for the night, allowing USER to avoid any redirects and roleblocks aimed directly at them. Their action will still fail if the target commuted, is safeguarded or anything similar.

In addition, nobody will notice you since you are so high up. You will not appear on any night reports.

Congratulations to the town for winning Fire Emblem 11 Mafia!

Postgame will come shortly, I probably need to rewrite some things.

I have to say, (not sad/salty that we lost): I'm half n' half in terms of who ended up winning.

Town didn't, honestly, for supposedly clearing people based on half-assed (At best) reasons [like myself? Lol].

Scum doesn't for kinda flopping and kinda derped on the NK's (mostly me, I'd say though lol).

What killed you was your absence to even try and fabricate logs for either me for Vhaltz to look at. Elie had none, but didn't beat around the bush.

Also, who the fuck needs Wing Spear when you have Gradius and forged javelins. And energy drops.

I suppose I should post this.

Rein situation was absolute stupidity with his "protection" and the whole RoleCop thing

[12/18/14 3:18:49 PM] Elieson: The only thing i'm worried about is

[12/18/14 3:18:53 PM] Elieson: if she's a fabricator

is all I got.

DAN DID I REALLY SAY THAT TO YOU TOO OMG I SAID IT TO SCORRI BY COMPLETE ACCIDENT AS WELL

Also i am really sorry scorri

rein's protection didnt stop eury's rolecop no matter what because it only stopped incriminating results

the reason refa found him was that poly didnt pay attention and ended up doubling up on inspects which wasted his protection before refa tracked him

My role was very underpowered, people bought Eury's claim way too easily for way too long, Eury's role was way too good compared to mine, the scorri mislynch was absolutely retarded, and mafia sucks.