Pleased to meet you all~

Chastlily

I recently decided to stop coming on reddit's fire emblem part for multiple reasons, but since I love this franchise and it's hard to find people who really know Fire Emblem I decided to join Serenes Forest ~

I remember starting to play Fire Emblem a short time after Super Smash Bros. Melee came out and I tried to play as much Fire Emblem games as I could, sadly I lost interest in it after Radiant Dawn and I started to play at Fire Emblem roughly one year ago, I just need FE4/FE11/FE12 to have played them o/. I think that filling the form given will be easier to tell who I am briefly and without going in too much explaining

Online name: Chast/Chasticot
DoB: 29/10/1996
Favourite FE Game: Radiant Dawn
Favourite Game (other than FE): The Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess
Favourite FE Character: Tiki (Let's hope waifu wars are not too present ~)
Least Favourite game: The call of duty franchise
Sports: My 3 favorite ones on a daily basis: Jumping to conclusions, running away from responsabilities and escape reality ~
Online friends: Not that much since...well today. But I still have some
Favourite music: Erlkönig

Favourite artist/band: Schubert :3
Favourite song: I don't really listen to songs
MSN/Yahoo/AIM: Nope
Hobbies: Sleeping, most of the time.
Good Point: I try to be as nice as possible to everyone, and I don't judge.
Bad Point: I can be brutal, and kinda cruel at times too. And I easily hold grudges against someone who has been mean to me
Anything else? : [: I keep all sort of marvelous weapon with me at home! My biggest pride is a Halberd

Also, english is my third language

I guess that's it, take care of me ~

I may be lost at first so please don't be too harsh if I mess up :p

Edited by Chasticot

Favourite music: Erlkönig

Favourite artist/band: Schubert :3

Hah, I like your music tastes here.

I don't listen to a great deal of classical music, but I know and like this one.

Oh, and welcome to sf and all that.

Edited by Soledai

I am profi at escaping from reality and sleeping

I shall welcome you to the forest, peops are nice and such, so i think you will definetly find a place where you belong to (at least in SF, real life is too scary)

Define being brutal and cruel, if you mean, that you are a ghost that kills people through screens, then that should be listed to the good points IMO, if you mean it in a social way, as long as nobody pisses you off you are a nice person :3

waifu wars are present but they rarely happen and if, then they are not serious most of the time :P

i forgot what i wanted to say... but that aside, i hope we will come along with each other ^ω^

( what i wanted to say: erlkönig is really good, it gives me the chills and i like it(i had to memorise it and to recite it in class in my eight grade"wer reitet so spät durch Nacht und Wind, es ist der Vater mit seinem Kind..." aaaaaaand it seems that i still remember the lyrics))

Edited by Flareragnarok

Define being brutal and cruel, if you mean, that you are a ghost that kills people through screens, then that should be listed to the good points IMO, if you mean it in a social way, as long as nobody pisses you off you are a nice person :3

Cruel in a sense that if someone annoys me to the highest point possible, I will pretty much be horrible to him

For brutal, well to quote a friend of mine: "you're very direct to others and don't really give a shit whether your honest opinion could hurt someone or not, just for the sake of clarification and getting stuff out of your way." :3

Cruel in a sense that if someone annoys me to the highest point possible, I will pretty much be horrible to him

For brutal, well to quote a friend of mine: "you're very direct to others and don't really give a shit whether your honest opinion could hurt someone or not, just for the sake of clarification and getting stuff out of your way." :3

I am speechless (in a positive way), i like you, you are awesome, really :D

keep that habit, there are only a few people doing this, i appreciate that ( maybe because i am also doing that lol)

Edited by Flareragnarok

Your sig is too big.

the image dimensions must meet or be under 550 x 250 px

Fix'd o/

tiki is not your waifu tiki is my waifu

and yes the waifu wars are real you will have to fight to the death for your waifu

She's my favorite character, not my waifu or anything. I'm not really into those waifu/husbando things o:

And I kinda expected there to be wars :p, I won't get involved in them I hope ~

Excuse my french, mais bienvenue a le forest!

Favourite FE Game: Radiant Dawn

Favourite Game (other than FE): The Legend of Zelda: Twillight Princess

Nice taste.

Hey Chast, I'm Toaomr on Reddit, you might've seen me around (I know I've seen you). Nice to see you in the forest!

Your name indeed do ring a bell, I however apologize for not having anyone precise in mind.

Hello, welcome to Serenes Forest. Twilight Princess is my favourite Zelda, yay! Don't worry about waifu wars, a lot of people here talk about them ironically, those who don't, well...

You made a good choice to pick this place over /r/fireemblem. It's a much more interesting place, here. Welcome.

Maybe :p, but it's more like I got into an argument with people there and I just wanted to get over with it. Sm4sh didn't help because we had threads like "is lucina x robin canon"