EIMM - Buddy Cop Edition [Game Over] - THIS WAS NOT A GAME

euklyd

Gauging interest  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for this sort of game?

merger and the three man factions were really dumb roles imo just because whoever rolled them was going to have a better chance of winning on sheer numbers which most single roles wouldn't make up for

other than that gg enjoyed playing i guess

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

euklyd sux

but really i don't know what euklyd expects me to say other than the notes I put on his spreadsheet about why lots of things were bad, and he could just post that

Edited by Reinfleche

I TOOK THE BULLET

THANKS FOR LISTENING FFM

Now I can say I've won two EIMMs for what it is worth... I'd still like to live through to the end once. Hah.

EDIT: I'd like a link to said spreadsheet.

Edited by Xinnidy

copy/paste them nerd

And yeah merger/3 man factions were dumb

Merger reads like, when you're alone, you can instantly kill another player and revive your partner

Edited by Paperblade

So like, prior to the game starting, my own ideal victory lineup would be four players from amongst me, Kay, Blitzy, Makaze, Kinumi and Koneko. Which I felt was extremely unlikely. But then nope, not only four, but FIVE of those players ended up in the final victory lineup.

merger and the three man factions were really dumb roles imo just because whoever rolled them was going to have a better chance of winning on sheer numbers which most single roles wouldn't make up for

other than that gg enjoyed playing i guess

^This, pretty much. Having a faction of more than two players is too much of an advantage, whether it's a 3-man faction or a Merging ability.

Still really fun though, and I enjoyed it a lot. I had two awesome teammates in Koneko and Xinnidy and would really want to play more EiMMs with this Buddy system.

Edited by Railgun

Thanks proto btw it was nice teamwork I also only seem to win when I'm in your team in some way, I should do this more often

Also thanks to Kinumi despite me being a pretty lackluster partner all-around, it was a nice and short run. I should really try to network harder in these games.

I knew it targeted players but there is no reason it should get partner when that was not even in a role PM, just a quicktopic, that's like a cop learning the entire mafia when they investigate one of them

Thanks proto btw it was nice teamwork I also only seem to win when I'm in your team in some way, I should do this more often

Also thanks to Kinumi despite me being a pretty lackluster partner all-around, it was a nice and short run. I should really try to network harder in these games.

"lackluster partner"

how could you say that when I died n1 and you pretty much lived to the end

anyway special thanks to proto and xinnidy for carrying the team

and PROPS to the winners this was a fun game despite me dying n1

Edited by Kinumi

Ahh man, that was an interesting game to watch. Sadly died N1 while they tried to save me, but that's fine seeing how the game went for the rest of the time.

Congrats to the rest of the players who won also and yes, special thanks to Proto and Xinnidy for being great people ;w;

Buddy Cop Mafia is a nice concept and hope to see it again sometime! (though not sure how to think about the idea of a three person team)