QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be the asshole here, and say that I don't like Disney movies. I used to like them when I was younger, but if I ever go back to watch them now, I just get bored and go do something else.

I'm gonna be the asshole here, and say that I don't like Disney movies. I used to like them when I was younger, but if I ever go back to watch them now, I just get bored and go do something else.

youll like them again soon enough, just give it time

I think im gonna go with Fantasia, followed closely by The Lion King

youll like them again soon enough, just give it time

I think im gonna go with Fantasia, followed closely by The Lion King

Oh god I forgot about Fantasia. It's great but I still like my choice more though (barely). ;o

Edited by Interest

Song of the South, Fantasia, and all of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. [sony and Fox nothwithstanding.]

Honorable mentions to everything else ever made by Disney.

[Even though I didn't get to see many of the really good ones until I was around 12-14.]

also if someone tries to call BS on the MCU, I'll just have to remind ye all that Big Hero 6 was directly based on a Marvel Comic book series from 2000. Well, no Sunfire or Silver Samurai in the movie tho. Or Red Ronin.

Edited by Howard the Duck

I'm gonna go for Tangled, myself

Shoutout to Mulan though, forever and always

Q442: What is your favorite Dreamworks movie?

As per request!

Disney: Treasure Planet, like omg it's so underrated, I also like Big Hero 6, Lion King, Aladin

Pixar (I'm giving it it's own): Up, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc, pretty much everything they've done I like to some extent except Cars

DreamWorks: The Prince of Egypt, How to Train Your Dragon 2

There's a few that are worth considering, but I'm going to say Ratatouille. I just found it to be a very enjoyable piece of work and dat ending though.

How to Train Your Dragon is my winner.

God damn it I confused the two companies again.

Edited by Interest

There's a few that are worth considering, but I'm going to say Ratatouille. I just found it to be a very enjoyable piece of work and dat ending though.

How to Train Your Dragon comes pretty close and there are a couple other movies I really liked as well.

I forgot Ratatouille for my Pixar list. Also yeah, Ratatouille isn't Dreamworks.

Skullmonkeys I haven't seen HTTYD2 which is ALLEGEDLY the bee's knees but otherwise I guess it's Prince of Egypt or something. The Joseph one was pretty cool too I thought. Shrek as well. Edited by Nightmare

How to Train Your Dragon comes pretty close and there are a couple other movies I really liked as well.

Ratatouille is Pixar...

I forgot Ratatouille for my Pixar list. Also yeah, Ratatouille isn't Dreamworks.

Aw fuck I'm an idiot.

Ratatouille is Pixar...

Edited post to reflect that because I'm dumb. Really need to actually check things up next time.
Edited by Interest