QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isaiah Mustafa

Oh yeah~

Hmmmmm singing... Integrity~!

Wakanaaaaaaa from Kalafina~ Though I really really like Keiko and Hikaru as well but Wakana's is my favourite sounding

and this is when the list starts to get much longer than "single favourite" because I have trouble narrowing it down... also a huge list of singers that nobody will be familiar with Brandon Bolmer, though I only heard him when he was Chiodos which he isn't anymore so idk if he sings differently in any other style of music... Jeremy Depoyster, Stephen Christian from Anberlin (they DIED ;A;) Spencer Chamberlain and *fangirl squee* Aaron Gillespie from Underoath (they ALSO DIED ;A;..... also Aaron left them before they died ;n; *fangirl sob*) But I think the two of them are still active otherwise~

I've missed so many QOTD's :(

Favorite singing voice is Ella Fitzgerald, no contest. Her voice sweeps me off of my feet~

Then Sinatra, naturally.

Edit: Oh and the weeb in me loves Lia. She sings the songs of all my favorite feels anime. Tori no Uta is like my favorite J song ever.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Gideon Emery, Isaiah Mustafa

Man I can't believe I forgot these. Isaiah Mustafa in particular was right on the back of my mind but I just couldn't think of it.

Hmm, singing voices... I'll go with Freddie Mercury and David Bowie. Lots of honorable mentions, though.

Gg Allin

lol

Hard question is hard. Peter Steele comes to mind. Frank Sinatra as well. Ugh so many amazing voices out there....Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, Johnny Cash, Robert Smith, Carl McCoy...i cant decide on one!

The members of Celtic Woman, past and present. They have the most beautiful angelic voices ever, it's remarkable. II Divo is also amazing. and I'd also like to add Samuel Ramey and Ferruccio Furlanetto.

David Bowie, Axl Rose, Kinumi, Wakana, Morten Harket, Paul Stanley, Michael Jackson, Norio Wakamoto...uhhh, probably a lot more. Yeah!

damian

and kim

wow guys ;_;

nightmare is a very good singer HE'S THE BEST

also also monde most definitely!

Edited by Kinumi