QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Yes, because being good with a bow is a vital skill in the 21st Century... :rolleyes:

Why didn't SF notify me that you quoted me...? Anyway, that's not what I was getting at. It's in no way vital, but archery can be fun, and you're missing out a bit if you've never tried it.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't SF notify me that you quoted me...? Anyway, that's not what I was getting at. It's in no way vital, but archery can be fun, and you're missing out a bit if you've never tried it.

Pretty sure he's joking around, considering the smiley, and that he chose being better at video games as his skill.

he probably edited it in

he probably edited it in

Yeah, when you edit quotes into your post it doesn't send the notification

-Not procrastinating would be nice

-Hell, being able to put ideas into words itself is something I have a lot of trouble with that I'd like not to be

this here tbh

I could go as far to say this:

way too many to count

which ends up being a motive not to pursue any of them, sigh

But when it comes down to it, I'd say the actual reason is strictly related to those two things

well then maybe you should list creativity as what you want improved upon, so you can think of something!

ilu SeverIan.

German is a really fun language to learn

Its fun alright, and i love trying to pronounce stuff. I want a formal teacher.

I should also learn Norwegian. I am mostly Norwegian, so it would be fitting

Har...Norsk is hard mode.

Har...Norsk is hard mode.

Still easier than Danish...

I'm trying to learn Japanese by self study. I also really want to learn ice skating plus the art of not-procrastinating.

The ability not to care, I take things way too seriously, and it's creepy to others, and stressful to me. Imagine all the shit I could do if I didn't give one damn!

Q445: What skill would you like to pick up?

Every skill. I do no exaggerate; if I am someday some paragon of perfection and find out there is one skill I don't have I will be upset, even if it's something I would never use.

Every skill. I do no exaggerate; if I am someday some paragon of perfection and find out there is one skill I don't have I will be upset, even if it's something I would never use.

what skill would you most like to pick up, then?

mods, petition that "learning new skills" be a suspendable offense

The ability not to care, I take things way too seriously, and it's creepy to others, and stressful to me. Imagine all the shit I could do if I didn't give one damn!

Then people wouldn't like you for being so cold to them, you wouldn't be productive in anything because you didn't care enough to get it done, or you would get stuff done but it could be harmful for you or others around you because "I do whatever I want no matter the consequences because I just don't care." It'd be no help to yourself or the people around you. Sure, you "don't care" that your life is doing down the gutter, but personally that's far from something that I'd ask for myself...

There's... probably some happy medium somewhere. No need to take only extremes into consideration.

Like apparently I care too much as well... I've been told that a lot and I've noticed it a lot. But I would definitely prefer that over not caring at all. If anything though I wouldn't ask myself to care any less. I would hate to not care for others. What I would ask for would be to care, but get better at handling those situations where I could cause trouble from caring. I can just keep stuff to myself if I just learn how to.

what skill would you most like to pick up, then?

mods, petition that "learning new skills" be a suspendable offense

accepted but not retroactively

accepted but not retroactively

cool

I was not intending it to be a suggestion for a retroactive policy anyways

so 8]

For my answer I'm only gonna count the stuff I'm not already working on

so, dancing and lockpicking would be awesome

I am not good at all at mimicking motions so dancing has never been a talent of mine ;_;

Q446: Where is the place everybody knows your name?

Outside of your own home, is there some place where you're specifically known/remembered?

~shoutout to Integrity for question request~