QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

peppermint mochas

That sounds so lovely~ I love peppermint I used to stir candy canes into my hot cocoa to try make it more pepperminty

Edited by Freohr Datia

Heck yes!

I mostly drink my coffee black, save for one packet of Stevia in the raw. I'll usually add that to one cup of coffee and drink any more cups of coffee black.

Edited by Ace Tactician

I can't really drink coffee any more, but I used to have it black and plain. Unless it was really bad, then I'd need to add sugar.

That sounds so lovely~ I love peppermint I used to stir candy canes into my hot cocoa to try make it more pepperminty

Have you never had a peppermint mocha?! Mah girl, you must have one! Hit up dat Starbucks when winter comes around ;) hehe sorry. Anyway, you can actually just drop those round, peppermint swirl candies into a hot mocha and it'll give you an idea of what peppermint mochas are like! They're so delicious, about 29384239843298 times better than just a regular mocha <3

a public university lol? granted its one of few with flavored coffee, but we still have multiple starbucks. what do you mean your campus doesnt sell flavored coffee?

they do but it's pretty shitty

tea was not an option

I like my coffee best with sugar and milk, iced. If my favorite coffee shop has it in, though, I'm hella down for a marshmallow latte.

Q516: Do you drink tea? If so, what's your favorite?