QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

I'm assuming you've seen the film?

I did see the film! Makoto Shinkai is one of my favorite writers so when I found out he created a novel for one of his films, I really wanted to read it to see how his writing would come out in novel form instead of animation.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea what you just said

people in southern california say "the 5 [freeway]," or "take the 110." everyone else (i guess) just says "take 880," or "get on 17-S," or whatever.

people in socal are the correct ones, i say lol. so basically, he's saying the person who wrote snow crash didn't do enough research.

i've been meaning to read hitchhiker's guide, 1984, moby dick, and a host of others. if i ever read these, though, it will take me a very long time.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

you know that's a question i don't actually know the answer to

Q518: What is a game you've been meaning to play, but haven't gotten around to?

shhh the theme is obvious

Final Fantasy 12, I've heard nothing but praise but my backlog continues to grow ;-;

prioritize

I need to finish Persona 4

I need to finish SMT Nocturne

I need to finish EO Untold

but I can't be bothered to

EDIT: I also need to complete the chalice dungeons in Bloodborne and I need to finish Dark Souls SotFS

oh my god

Edited by Esme

not even joking I need help

please

final fantasy 13

i even own it, just never touched it

lol that game was eugh

I finished the story and never touched it again

I have a pretty big backlog, but in particular there's Metroid Prime, which I've had since I first got my gamecube, and I really enjoyed it, yet still it sits on my shelf unfinished after all these years.

I also made a thread a while back that was all like, "hey which of these games should I play", and Persona 3 was one of them so of course it got the most votes and of course I haven't played it.

Haha, maybe I will :P

FF12 is fantastic. You're missing out.

I know there's 1 or 2 but I can't think of them off hand. I guess Persona Q counts, but I don't even own it, just want it.

Super Danganronpa 2 as well. I don't own a Vita though, so...

Bioshock Infinite.

After I finished 1 and 2, I really wanted to play Infinite, but never got the money or interest to. I still don't know how Infinite's story fully goes to this day. Please don't spoil me :C

Edited by Jester Capri