QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. Sometimes world cup of football aka american soccer. But I don't really follow them so I wouldn't know team members names and such.

Edited by Tomato

MESSI?

MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

Typically I focus on football/american soccer but it's mostly around UEFA or FIFA when it comes around.

As for Neuer I'm kind of upset of how he didn't get a red card when he clearly interfered with Martinez within what, the first two or three minutes? Though it's been a controversy for many of the fans who watched the game today so idk really >:

Lucky number is 9 and multiples of 9.

I dont really follow sports too much. Im hyper aware of almost anything professional golf related, however. Not exactly by choice.

yep. my favorite to watch is basketball. westbrook and durant really bring out the fanboy in me ngl. i also watch all the tennis majors (monfils!) pretty closely. like, wake-up-at-3am-to-watch-the-aussie-finals closely. basketball and tennis are art to me idc idc

oh yeah, american football and the olympics too, but mostly for the social aspect and the spectacle and making sarcastic comments

525: I like 12 and 15. Lucky anything isn't really a thing for me though.

526: Nah. Never had the interest to get through the barrier to entry of following sports.

I have watched a few videos of ltc fire emblem.

I find football somewhat entertaining. Soccer and basketball are ok. I have pretty much no appreciation for baseball. Hockey is fine I guess.

But I guess if it comes down to whether I follow a sport, the answer is no.

No, I don't like doing sports myself and following them doesn't really interest me. I only follow the soccer world cup when that's around, a little bit. Only because the national team winning satiates my nationalism. Once the national team is out, I'm out.

Mostly Tennis, although I will watch national Rugby/Football games though. Can't really stand American Football though, I dislike the pacing.

rugby union sporadically, depending on how many raven posts i've read recently

the stanley cup typically

more soccer recently than i should tbh, parrhesia has had a horrible effect on me

My Great-Grandfather would also watch Snooker whenever it was on. As a kid/young teen, I'd sit and watch it with him sometimes. He also enjoyed watching Boxing, but I didn't follow his trend there.