QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee and bubble tea. Also otome games, although I'm carefully selective about which guys I pick. I don't buy unless I'm sure I'll like the character, there's always a free sample first.

....I'm aware that just sounded really bad. I'm talking about the routes. ANYWAY I generally don't blow cash very often, since I'm a poor student. All of it gets spent on tuition and textbooks. ALSDKJF;ALSKDJF;LASKDLAKJ

Food, definitely. I hate it so much, cause there are other things I'd rather spend on, and then I find out I'm out cold. I blame all the sushi lunch dates I keep going to. And sometimes snacks here and ther. Goddamn it all

Games on Steam omg.

Coffee because i fika all the time.

Small fandom things like Funko Pop figures and stuff like that. The amount of Game of Thrones stuff i have is kinda ridiculous.

Bits and bobs like that Siouxsie and the Banshees button.

Games on Steam omg.

Coffee because i fika all the time.

Small fandom things like Funko Pop figures and stuff like that. The amount of Game of Thrones stuff i have is kinda ridiculous.

Bits and bobs like that Siouxsie and the Banshees button.

Have you played the telltale game of thrones game?

i expected you to drink the tears of everyone you've made cry in the past 20 years!

bev·er·age

noun

a drink, especially one other than water.

But, that's an EO skill. You don't spend money on that, you spend skill points!

I suppose Bushiroad ripped it off from Atlus. :P:

My laptop actually cant run it comfortably, so no. Is it good?

your choices don't actually matter in the game

but yes it's fun to experience if you're going through it trying to be the spiciest ruler ever