QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Not as much as I used to~!

In my purse I have a brush, deodorant, lip balm, wallet, optional long strap that came with the purse, two inhalers, house keys (I won't need those for long~~~~), a piece of paper where I write down my work schedule, my phone if I don't have pant pockets, an emergency maxi pad, and a pen. Sometimes I stick a ds or 3ds in it if I want to bring entertainment along to where I'm going (atm they are not in the purse)

Back during the winter I would also stick my scarf and hat into it~ By then the purse would be completely full

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

variable, but typically, a notebook for each class and a pen. maybe i'll bring a textbook with me.

so not much. my wallet stores my id, money (lol), and an assortment of other cards.

books, papers, pencils, pens, ipad, thumb drive, water, food, a hot water kettle, earbuds, paperclips, a ball. the works, y'know.

EDIT: when i'm out and about in the world i only bring wallet/phone/keys tho

Edited by Integrity

I don't travel a lot, so I'll go by the stuff I keep in my school backpack.

Free reading book, loose papers, a BUTT TON OF PENCILS, SERIOUSLY, 20+ PENCILS, headphones, cough drops, sometimes other candy, my calculator, and that's basically it.

when I go on vacation, I take my 3DS, 3DS charger, some clothes, sometimes a book, toothbrush, deodorant, annnd that's it

Well, I don't have classes atm, but I usually carry shit-ton of school related shit, a pen and pencil, and my 3DS in my bag.

Now that it's summer, I'm probably gonna start bringing my smaller bag on outings. It usually carries my 3DS, 3DS charger, my wallet, sunscreen, and some snacks.

My purse is a portal to Vanaheim. Everything that can go in there for any practical use, will be in there. Ive been able to fit drink containers, a jacket, three t-shirts, and a burrito in there, on top of all the stuff thats normally in there.

Backpack has school stuff like a folder, pens, and so on. Also have my YGO stuff in the backpack on the weekends when I go play. Also my pants. Pants are my friend. They hold things I need for other things.

Q558: See for yourself lol.

Handwriting_zpsbxgtvrcf.png

Q559: Too (heh) goddamn early. I'm nocturnal.

Q560: None? I barely ever use a backpack/purse/whatever anymore. Used to have a lot of heavy textbooks in it previously.

My bag is usually full of school stuff: books, notebooks, calculators, writing utensils etc.

But it really depends on where I'm going. If I'm not going to school, I'm not taking all that shit with me.

Wallets and keys go in my pockets.

Let's see:

Lecture Notebook

iPad

3DS

Water bottle

Umbrella

Clipboard

Pencil case (with stuff in it)

Manuscript book for music writing

Student diary/planner

Small pillow (for nap emergencies)

Think that's all.

my purse has like piles of loose change, pencils, and a surprising number of movie tickets

my school bag has last semester's textbooks and my pencil case in it right now

for once in my life things are relatively clean

Q561: What are your family traditions, if you have any?

I'm not sure. They're traditional, but there aren't really any traditions that I can think of... Either that, or I just don't follow them.

I have a brother named Joseph

I have a cousin named Joseph

I have a dad named Joseph

I have a grandpa named Joseph

I have a great grandpa named Joseph

And otherwise we always go to my aunt's for thanksgiving and usually hers every christmas eve too, though it used to be various people's houses we'd switch between but now it's pretty much always her house

We also always have a family reunion each year (though we usually can't go when my dad has work~)

Edited by Freohr Datia

We celebrate the anniversary of my grandpa and my great-grandma's death at my grandma's house every May. Oh, and annual Christmas get together at my aunt's house (for both sides of the family)!