QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Tricky.

My natural shyness wants to use a pseudonym but unless the fame grew to massive, unmanageable levels it'd probably just be easier to use my real name.

My real name is also a bit annoying to me because people get it completely wrong worryingly frequently. I'm already sick of reminding people that I've known for a while that my name is not Joshua.

But I'm also hopelessly lazy and just using my real name and calling it a day would be easy.

I'm leaning towards pseudonym. Paranoia trumps laziness.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real name because not only is my real name already pretty cool on its own but also as Draco said, I dunno if I'd ever want to replace my actual name with anything

I will wear my real name with pride

Wouldn't it ultimately depend on what exactly you're famous for?

If it were for all the right things, then it can go either way, out of mere preference. Tho if it were a bad reputation, I'd rather it by an alias, since then it couldn't (as easily anyway) be traced back to me and have to live with that burden, however large it may be.

For the sake of pronunciation of my last name, I'd go with alias. Otherwise, my actual name

Edited by Lord HK

depends on what i'm famous for. but, i'll assume that i got famous for something i can actually do (science or whatever), so my real name.

completely this

I'd drop my surname and take on a cooler surname from my family

Q573: What's the color of your eyes?

Dark brown, they look brown up close but far away they look black

ya like kim but in my case when I asked Integrity how in a drawing "would my eyes look like" he said pitch black and I was like ;A;

Edited by Freohr Datia