QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of planes. Buses, trains and cars are fine. Being a passenger in a train is probably my favorite mode of transportation.

I'm also not big on gondolas, because those involve heights.

my first and only character: i wrote a 2-pg short story in 3rd grade about the life of a dinosaur. similar to the land before time, but different. i lost it and don't remember the story at all, but i know i wrote it haha.

i love travelling, and almost never get to.

Generally, no. I like seeing the sights and landscapes and other stuff I usually don't but I hate car rides, like, a lot. I almost always get sick.

Oh, and I've only ever traveled by car. I've been on a few buses when I was a lot younger (6+ years ago, school buses don't count btw) but I've never been on a plain, boat, or train once. I'm pretty sure I'd get sick on a boat though.

I remembered I drew shitty comic books for a hobby, and one of the first OCs I had is some guy who uses an Elemental Sword that has a bunch of elements on it. He can choose his element and transform his whole body into a different form depending on what element he chose. In hindsight, I feel super ashamed.

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Generally, I do.

If I have the opportunity to write, I can get some work done. Otherwise I can just read a book, which is nice (except I may get seasick on boats; I don't know, I've only really traveled by boat twice in my life). If I get bored, I can always look outside and enjoy the landscape.

Of course it's not possible to do work or read a book when I'm cycling, but cycling is my most preferred means of transportation. I love building up a sweat by cycling fast, but even when you cycle fast, you're still going slow enough to enjoy all the landscape around you! It's really nice to be out in nature like that.

And if I don't enjoy the travel, the destination is usually worth it.

The downside though

only thing i don't like about it is the money that goes into it

Yeah, one of my goals in life is to visit each continent at least once. I'm currently only at two!

Had the best experience of my life in Adelaide, a pretty shit but character-defining one abroad.

So. Yeah, mixed.

It's been forever since we've done long traveling aside from like going to an out-of-state amusement park or visiting integrity and specta in ohio, like the only traveling we've really done is a huge road trip at one point and visiting the appalachians down in tennessee more recently than the road trip (well, and the north carolina border). But looooooooooong ago we went on a huge road trip around the united states and up into canada to visit my mom's family.

I remember being incredibly bored most of that road trip ^o^ But my tolerances and interests are way different now than they used to be, I bet if I went on it again I'd be way less bored.

So I really can't say for sure. I guess one thing for sure is all the driving between amusement parks and homes has helped me tolerate long trips better.

Also the only time I was on an airplane flight was when I was a little bebe. (I heard I was pretty grouchy throughout it though~~)

So FINAL ANSWER is way in the past I didn't do well with traveling at all and got bored and grumpy, but now I much better tolerate long trips and I'm much more interested in scenery~ I'd HOPE I enjoy traveling more because there are many places I'd love to go see!

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yeah, one of my goals in life is to visit each continent at least once. I'm currently only at two!

Hah! I've been to 4, and that's not even a goal for my life! Step up the pace!!!