QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really no. My room is barely 'passable', but that's okay since it's my room.

I don't like cleaning because I often always had to clean up after someone else, I hate cleaning after people.

I just remembered that I have a maid as my avy haha

Edited by Emeraldfox

It depends on what im doing. I dont particularly enjoy cleaning dog shit. I also dont like scrubbing cookware in the sink IF its the kind of dish that will mark up the sink, because I find those marks can be annoying to clean. I do like vacuuming the floors of our house, but I am not to big on the stairs. Sometimes blinds can be annoying to dust, depending on how long and how high they are.

Hell no.

The only thing I've come remotely close to enjoying cleaning is my room. I like having it neat and tidy at all times, and when it gets messy, I delight in cleaning it back up. I don't even know why.

Not really, but when I do clean I try to make it fun. For example, I used to time myself doing chores, but now I try and guess how long it takes for my cat to interrupt me while cleaning. She never fails to do so, and nearly every time I clean we end up playing together using those bouncy feather-on-a-stick toys.

I think she knows that I'll give in every time. That's why she does it. Jerk.

/endcatladydiaries

Depends on what it is and my mood that day. Usually no, but it's not as if I despise cleaning or anything. It's more... ambivalence.

the nastier the job is, the more i'll dislike doing it. i think this is the general consensus.

cleaning is boring. i'm somewhat of a cleanfreak, though.

i don't mind organizing my things. i love it, in fact. every two months i spend a couple hours reorganizing my things (so, near the end of every quarter). it's a stress reliever for me.

Edited by Phoenix Wright